ForumsForum GamesThe world of TOME: L&R (Main thread)

272 69832
eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

If you're here and you do not have a character sheet, please go here.

Otherwise, here is where you post and play. Have fun!

• 272 Replies
wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

Name:Zexed
Description or pic:5'10" slightly slim, white hair, purple eyes, typically wears leather armor with steel plates embedded on important areas(I.e. The chest, upper arms, forearms, and shins), and carries a shortsword in right hand.
Class: Swordsman
Subclass or battle style: Speed Demon
Bonds: Nale (acquaintance)
Exp: 11/20 lvl 2
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP, 1 LEGEND point
Speed boost (N/A, self, + to speed for 3 turns, 3)
After Image (N/A, self, Evade, 3)
Quick Slash (low, melee, 1)
Blade fury (low, melee, repeat X2 (3 15%), 3)
HP: 60/60
Inventory: 1x basic potion, portable healer, Passage privileges (none), 1 encrypted knowledge nugget, small bits of glowing (copper, silver, gold, and platinum), 100 gold, Map of eastern Mechcity, world map detailed with districts.
Equipped inventory: Rusty sword, old enhanced leather armor
Bonuses and countdowns: +1 to speed, +3 to movement.

I attempt to cut him off before he can get too far, "WAIT JUST A FUTHER-MUCKING MINUTE! How the heck did you know my old name?! I never told anyone about what I did!"

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Name: Jegan
Description (Pic Page 1): 1.8 meters in height, and with the back thruster removed. Wears a cape for looks outside of combat.
Bio: It was once a wearable armor set. It then was given an orderable AI. Shortly before the creator passed away, it was given an advanced AI. It's made to act as much as human as possible. It then was set free with quite a lot of knowledge.
Class: Mechanical
Subclass or battle style: General-Purpose
Exp: 8/10 lvl 1
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Burst fire (low, med, 3, 25% miss chance, 2)
Snipe(High, long, 4)
Quick Attack(Low, Melee, Sprintable, 1)
Combo(Med, Melee, X2 (x3 10%), 3)
HP: 50/50
Inventory: Five health potions, portable healer, Passage privileges (none), old canister grenade, 2650 gold,
Equipped inventory: Hardened Laser Dagger, basic Light shield, old Beam Rifle, 3-slot hand grenade holster(1/3), Middle weight class mech.
Bonuses and countdowns: +2 armor, +2 speed, +1 attack, T1 block

"Same here."
I try to find his stash for a short while.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Description or pic:5'10" slightly slim, white hair, purple eyes, typically wears leather armor with steel plates embedded on important areas(I.e. The chest, upper arms, forearms, and shins), and carries a shortsword in right hand.
Libra sheet:
Inventory: 1x basic potion, portable healer, Passage privileges (none), 1 encrypted knowledge nugget, small bits of glowing (copper, silver, gold, and platinum), 100 gold, Map of eastern Mechcity, world map detailed with districts.

You go into the alley and notice he's gone. He most likely heard the first part, as the whole of Mechcity did, but he didn't care, also like the whole of Mechcity.

Description (Pic Page 1): 1.8 meters in height, and with the back thruster removed. Wears a cape for looks outside of combat.
Bio: It was once a wearable armor set. It then was given an orderable AI. Shortly before the creator passed away, it was given an advanced AI. It's made to act as much as human as possible. It then was set free with quite a lot of knowledge.
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Snipe(High, long, 4)
Inventory: Five health potions, portable healer, Passage privileges (none), old canister grenade, 2650 gold,
Equipped inventory: Hardened Laser Dagger, basic Light shield, old Beam Rifle, 3-slot hand grenade holster(1/3), Middle weight class mech.

You look around the docks for a while but find nothing out of the ordinary besides some piles of dropped rusty gear. Figures, considering the dude was invisible. Do you keep looking or head off somewhere?

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Snipe(High, long, 4)

I keep looking. Maybe go farther out from the docks.

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:

I turn out of the alley and head back toward the shop where he gave me the map.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

I'm going to be gone until Sunday. Just a heads up.

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Snipe(High, long, 4)

You go out from the docks into the NPC shop and park district, and look for about an hour there to no avail. A thought dawns on you that maybe he placed it in Lavendera, or took a passage to another part of Mechcity. With that you keep looking, but still without leads.

Libra sheet:

You re-enter the shop, and go to the shelf of pamphlets he was at. It's just full of basic maps and shop maps, detailing the locations of specific types of shops. There are a couple rows with pamphlets removed; The general map row, the necklace map row, and the clan map row.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Snipe(High, long, 4)

I Head to Lavendera to continue my search.

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:

I turn toward the NPC, "Excuse me, do you happen to know the name of the swordsman who handed me those maps earlier?"

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Snipe(High, long, 4)

You walk east for a while toward the Lavendera bridge. You pass over and enter the wasteland. You begin to walk around for a bit, before tripping over something. After brushing yourself off, you check the spot where you tripped. Nothing's there at first glance, but when you feel with your hands you can make out a knotted rope or something similar.

Libra sheet:

An automated message replies, "Sorry, the NPCs of TOME do not keep records on players. You may consult a librarian, or request a moderator's assistance." The mage in the shop from earlier chuckles. "The fool does not know, nor does it know how to learn. Your friend has made his past adventure private. You would need the less accessible of the two options."

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Snipe(High, long, 4)

(Not sunday, but not that i'm unhappy about it. :P )
I try to get a feel on the knot, then unknot it.

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:

I turn to the Mage who spoke to me, "Thank you for the advice, sir." I head out the store and look for a nearby moderator.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Snipe(High, long, 4)

In case you're curious, I was on a youth retreat, which was immediately followed by the process of moving.

You begin to untie it, but end up ripping it from the ground. Now that you feel roots, you infer that it's grass, braided and knotted.

Libra sheet:

You leave and aimlessly wander, looking for a moderator. You stop and remember the list of online mods and chat mods. You look up and see that there is a moderator and two chatmods here in Mechcity. The description of the moderator fits that of the mage who was just in that help center with you...

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Snipe(High, long, 4)

(I don't even know what you're doing to be halted anyway, so no wasn't curious)

I walk to the direction of the knotted grass.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Snipe(High, long, 4)

You shuffle your feet for a while and find that the knotted grass is in a semi-circle around a cliff. After a quick walk over, you find that you can't see a stash. Figures. You walk around stupidly with your hands in front of you and still find nothing. What now?

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Snipe(High, long, 4)

(At first i was, "Meh, just do a simple search for a little while." Then i became "Let's hunt the treasure.&quot

(The semi-circle is formed by the knotted grass, or something?)

I wonder if the stash is somehow invisible. I try going to the center of the circle and feel stuff, and maybe a pit.

Showing 226-240 of 272