ForumsForum GamesThe world of TOME: L&R (Main thread)

272 70020
eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

If you're here and you do not have a character sheet, please go here.

Otherwise, here is where you post and play. Have fun!

• 272 Replies
eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Beatrice
Description or pic: 5 feet tall, lean build, long black hair, Black full-cover Cloak.
Class: Spellcaster
Subclass or battle style: Manipulator, Mentalist.
Exp: 0/10 lvl 1
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Inspire Fear: (Low, Short, AOE (Full), Paralyze T1, 4)
Hell Fire: (High, Medium, Burn T1, Fire, 4)
Insanity: (N/A, Long, Berserk, 2)
HP: 43/50
Inventory: 1x basic potion, portable healer, Passage privileges (none).
Equipped inventory: Old Sol Infused Staff, Lightweight Cloak.
Bonuses and countdowns: +1 speed

You obliterate the first bot. The other one comes up and zaps you for 7 damage.

Bot 2: 10/10

Name:Zexed
Description or pic:5'10" slightly slim, white hair, purple eyes, typically wears leather armor with steel plates embedded on important areas(I.e. The chest, upper arms, forearms, and shins), and carries a shortsword in right hand.
Class: Swordsman
Subclass or battle style: speed demon
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Speed boost (N/A, self, + to speed for 3 turns, 3)
After Image (N/A, self, Evade, 3)
Quick Slash (low, melee, 1)
Blade fury (low, melee, repeat X2 (3 10%), 3)
HP: 50/50
Equipped inventory: Rusty sword, old enhanced leather armor
Bonuses and countdowns: +1 to speed

The only quest left on the board is a player quest. He wants to get his loot back from a higher level player, but he needs backup. Location: Lavendera-Mechcity limit.

Name: Jegan
Description (Pic Page 1): 1.8 meters in height, and with the back thruster removed. Wears a cape for looks outside of combat.
Bio: It was once a wearable armor set. It then was given an orderable AI. Shortly before the creator passed away, it was given an advanced AI. It's made to act as much as human as possible. It then was set free with quite a lot of knowledge.
Class: Mechanical
Subclass or battle style: General-Purpose
Exp: 8/10 lvl 1
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Normal Shot(Med, Med, 2)
Snipe(High, long, 4)
Quick Attack(Low, Melee, Sprintable, 1)
Combo(Med, Melee, X2 (x3 10%), 3)
HP: 46/50
Inventory: portable healer, Passage privileges (none), old canister grenade, 3000 gold.
Equipped inventory: Basic Laser Dagger, basic Light shield, old Beam Rifle, 3-slot hand grenade holster(1/3), Middle weight class mech.
Bonuses and countdowns: +2 armor

You find a directory. There's general shops for low level players, there are charm shops, pet bracelet shops, smithies, tech shops, and lots of other specialized shops. What kind are you looking for?

Name: Keket Vix
Description:
Her hands and feat can turn into white fox paws and the tip of her tail is red.
Bio: Keket's father was guard for a king. Her mom was an assassin that worked for the spymaster of the same king. Keket has learned things from both of her parents. She wishes to use her skills and her family's connections to go on adventures.
Class: Animalistic
Subclass or battle style: Poison shredder
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Stoneskin (N/A, self, +defense 3 turns, 3)
Poisoned tips (Med, melee, psn T1, 3)
Cross swipe (low, short, x2, 2)
Lacerate (N/A, melee, bleed T1, psn T1, 2)
Inventory: Memory of inscribed old coin, 5000 gold, 1x basic potion, portable healer, Passage privileges (none).
Equipped inventory: none.
Bonuses and countdowns: None.

You head to the grand library on the south side of Mechcity. It's five stories tall, and built in such a way that it looks like art. You walk in, and a librarian greets you. "Hello, seeker of knowledge. How can I help you today?" He asks.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Description (Pic Page 1): 1.8 meters in height, and with the back thruster removed. Wears a cape for looks outside of combat.
Bio: It was once a wearable armor set. It then was given an orderable AI. Shortly before the creator passed away, it was given an advanced AI. It's made to act as much as human as possible. It then was set free with quite a lot of knowledge.
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Normal Shot(Med, Med, 2)
Snipe(High, long, 4)
Inventory: portable healer, Passage privileges (none), old canister grenade, 3000 gold.
Equipped inventory: Basic Laser Dagger, basic Light shield, old Beam Rifle, 3-slot hand grenade holster(1/3), Middle weight class mech.

I head to an item shop.
(The tourney will be joinable anytime no?)

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

Description or pic:5'10" slightly slim, white hair, purple eyes, typically wears leather armor with steel plates embedded on important areas(I.e. The chest, upper arms, forearms, and shins), and carries a shortsword in right hand.
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP

I'll take the quest and head to the meeting place

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Description:
Bio: Keket's father was guard for a king. Her mom was an assassin that worked for the spymaster of the same king. Keket has learned things from both of her parents. She wishes to use her skills and her family's connections to go on adventures.
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Inventory: Memory of inscribed old coin, 5000 gold, 1x basic potion, portable healer, Passage privileges (none).

I ask where they might have books on old currency and try to not look at my surroundings with dumbfounded amazement.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Normal Shot(Med, Med, 2)
Snipe(High, long, 4)

Yes. The tourney is now joinable.

You find a general item and accessory shop. The small NPC on a stool behind a desk at the front greets you. "Welcome, adventurer. Anything in particular you're looking for? We've got pet bracelets, utility charms, potions, and customizeable necklaces, all at the lowest prices in Mechcity!"

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP

You make the journey through Mechcity. On your way, you pass the tournament center. Apparently signups for a round-robin style tournament are going in right now. You pass it, as that's not where you're headed. You arrive at the edge, and find the fighter who requested help. "Hey, I assume you're here for the request? I'm Nale, who will eventually be known as the hundered puncher. Who are you?"

Description:
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP

"Old currency? Floor 4, historical artifacts. Have a nice day!" He says as you make your way up. You find a guster, TOMEs form of elevator. You rise up to the fourth floor and look around. You eventually spot a book titled 'Relics of coins' and decide to open it. You find a page about the exact coin. "The coins of Drevelar, a king before the ancients rose this land, had these coins infused with magic. When two meet, hidden paths along the world are revealed. These paths lead to areas normally inaccessible to all things living. The dangers are great, but so is the information."

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP

I'm Zexed, the Speed Demon. I'm brand new to the game and this is my first quest.

silver199
silver199
1,036 posts
Nomad

Description or pic: 5 feet tall, lean build, long black hair, Black full-cover Cloak.
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP

I turn and use Hell Fire on the second one as well.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Description:
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP

I might want to keep that in mind for latter. I think and try to remember where I had found that coin. After that I try to find a way to draw the coin and write down what is in the book on a bit of paper, that I can take with me. My major problem is my love for books that keeps me from having the will to damage most books.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Normal Shot(Med, Med, 2)
Snipe(High, long, 4)

"I'll take a look at your potions." I say and think again what utility charms and customizable necklaces do.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Sorry for the delay all. For all intents and purposes, it is still Sunday in game.

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP

"There's always a first. Well, there's a mechanical right over there who looted me, you ready?"

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP

It gets completely obliterated. "Congratulations!" Says the voice,"But did you think it was so easy? The next island provides a tougher challenge." She says as another bridge and island form. On it lies a large spider like tank.

Description:
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Inventory: Paper detailing inscribed old coin and location where it was found, 5000 gold, 1x basic potion, portable healer, Passage privileges (none).

You find a piece of paper and jot down the information. Where to?

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Normal Shot(Med, Med, 2)
Snipe(High, long, 4)

"We have lots of the basics in stock, but some others you need to order."

Potion - 200 gold
Potion of restoration - 300 gold
Potion of ultimate sight - 800 gold
Potion of fortification - 500 gold

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP

"Ready." I say as I get into my battle stance

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Description:
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Inventory: Paper detailing inscribed old coin and location where it was found, 5000 gold, 1x basic potion, portable healer, Passage privileges (none).

I head to the nearest potion shop to buy nine health potions and then look around for some shops that sell items, or teaches skills, that would be good for a fighter.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Normal Shot(Med, Med, 2)
Snipe(High, long, 4)

"I'll buy five of the health potions." I say as i place 1000 gold.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP

"Let's go! He shouts as he rushes the mechanical. "Return what has been stolen!" He demands as he launchs three punches into his body. "Over my dead body..." Refutes the mechanical, as he attacks Nale.

Nale: 46/60

Mechanical: 55/70

Description:
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Inventory: Paper detailing inscribed old coin and location where it was found, 3200 gold, 10x basic potion, portable healer, Passage privileges (none).

You go buy the potions from an NPC, before finding a trainer near the sanctuary edge of Mechcity. "Welcome." States the dwarf under a pavilion. "You must be here to learn, correct?"

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Normal Shot(Med, Med, 2)
Snipe(High, long, 4)
Inventory: Five health potions, portable healer, Passage privileges (none), old canister grenade, 2000 gold.

He takes the gold and hands you five potions."here you go! Any other way I can help you?"

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP

I'll use Speed Boost as I try to get in closer

Nale: 46/60

Mechanical: 55/70

Showing 76-90 of 272