ForumsForum GamesDiabolical Unseemly Corporation of Killers

24 8806
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Its a peaceful day in the realm of Asheomar but a lumbering brooding figure strolls down one of the less used roads deep in the murky shade of an ancient forest named the Bramble Spires. At more than twenty feet tall the road he stands on that most folk take is little more than a dirt trail for him through the forest. Draped in a cloak that looks made of quills off a porcupine he shambles on. Low Branches snap and fall under heavy foot steps. Mumbling to himself in frustration after more than a few days of winding paths and bothersome locals his temper has began to steam.

"Where the hell is this place, All I see are leaves?"

As the giant scorers the thick vegetation with his eyes looking for some sign of the place he had been told to travel.

===========================================
This is a game of Homebrewed Pathfinder me and weirdlike have created a couple of charcaters that work for a Diabolical Unseemly Corporation of Killers. They are in the business of running evil endeavors and assets who benefit from their support have to contribute to it. Our characters work in a branch of the enterprise that deals with debt collections. We either collect the gold or collect the heads of evil beings that have benefited from the Diabolical Corporation of Killers. Well some people joke and call it DUCK but do not do it in front of the management they think its an insult. Anyways this is the setting and we are testing the Homebrewed rules to see if they are balanced.

If you wish to play then you must submit a character sheet, wither link on to my profile in a comment or contact me via email at hectichermit@gmail.com.

• 24 Replies
Showing 31-30 of 24