ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Soda Dungeon Gold Issues

7 3476
Chaseafterstart
Chaseafterstart
1 posts
Nomad

When going through the dungeon, I will have collected some amount of gold, but when I return from the dungeon, my gold will be the same as before I went through the dungeon. The first time this happened, I decided to try again to verify that it wasn't my own error and have not received the gold increase expected for travel through the dungeon.
AT&T iPhone 6S Plus running iOS 9.0.2

• 7 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Looping in @AfroNinja, never heard of this.

AfroNinja
AfroNinja
162 posts
Nomad

Also have not heard of this. How much gold was expected? And how much did you have already?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard
JaredPater
JaredPater
1 posts
Nomad

I have this same problem. Have had to stop playing since I am unable to earn gold in the dungeon. Also ATT iPhone 6+, but still running iOS 8.1.2

jpater
jpater
1 posts
Nomad

I should also mention that the banker is not working properly for me either. I leave the game overnight and only collect <100 gold in the morning.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Looping in @AfroNinja again.

AfroNinja
AfroNinja
162 posts
Nomad

Hey guys-

Ok first off, please check to see if you are using the merchant class. The merchant spends gold to use his attacks, so there's a chance he's eating up some of your gold.

Second- the banker has limits in place in terms of how much he can earn you at a given time, based on how much you left the game with.

Showing 1-7 of 7