ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Actually "New" games in New Games main screen

6 1714
Argentus
Argentus
3 posts
Farmer

This is very recent, and it might be a bug, but the main page "Armor Games" that is supposed to show the newest games that have been added, is showing only the popular games from Armor Games' heydays... 2007, 2008 games etc etc. .

If it is intentional, no problems... just please don't call these "new games", and instead change its title to &quotopular games".

• 6 Replies
bigattck
bigattck
30 posts
Blacksmith

i knew it, i thought my browser cleaning might had made it like that.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Argentus @bigattck Our new editorial will make it clear, but this is because of our 10th anniversary.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

We probably should have "Featured Games" as the box title, even if just temporarily. Not everyone is going to notice the news feed, after all.

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

Armorgames refuse to add a special game set like 'featured' etc.. in chat couple of times in disucssion and even here.. http://armorgames.com/community/thread/12484003/answered-not-done-new-games

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@FishPreferred I understand what you mean, but this is only temporary and it is because of a 10 year anniversary, which will be made clear by a news article that will stand out on the Home Page I'm sure!

@Andelhofs Stop referring to old sores please... this is a time of celebration, not one of poking with a stick, ok?

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Armorgames refuse to add a special game set like 'featured' etc.. in chat couple of times in disucssion and even here..
I'm well aware of that thread. And the other one. The fact that they haven't done it does not mean they refuse to do it. I'm just voicing my support for the idea.
Showing 1-6 of 6