ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Is there a way to see all of my forum post/comments ?

4 1536
simpleKILLER
simpleKILLER
45 posts
Nomad

I am mingling with my profile quite some time now searching for the collection of all my comments and posts. It is probably somewhere painfully obvious but can someone direct me to em thanks!!

• 4 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

@simpleKILLER: There isn't any way to see all of your posts, but you should be able to see all of your comments if you click into your Disqus profile.

1. Go to your profile comments
2. Click the dropdown arrow next to you username.
3. Click Your Profile.

simpleKILLER
simpleKILLER
45 posts
Nomad

I am able to get to my disqus profile but they're saying I have yet to comment. Clicking on the 'comments' category brings me back to my disqus profile again. Do I have to be online on disqus to view my comments, and if so, how do I log into disqus using my armor games account? also, my comments are around 6 years old so that might be the problem.. thanks! (EDIT: hey i should clarify that the comments i am looking for are the ones i left in games/ profiles on armorgames)

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

@simpleKILLER: If they're really old comments, they won't be found under Disqus and you won't be able to look for them. Disqus will only have the comments you made since we transitioned to Disqus over a year ago.

simpleKILLER
simpleKILLER
45 posts
Nomad

alright thanks!!!

Showing 1-4 of 4