ForumsGamesLast game you played/are playing?

43 11629
philimaster
philimaster
491 posts
Peasant

Just a little thread for people to discuss games they currently are playing or just played. I don't know if one of these exists but it is not popular if there is.
I am currently playing 'Deus Ex - Human Revolution' I am really enjoying the combat but all the walking around the hub world is beginning to irritate me, but overall it's enjoyable. The last game i finished was Halo 3:ODST, it was alright. The combat was good and fluent, if a bit more difficult than other games in the series. what I didn't like was the large swathes of time it took between bits of real action, New Mombassa was not an interesting setting. My other dislike was how short it was, I finished it in about 8/9 hours but i reckon it can be done quicker. 6/10

• 43 Replies
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Kingdom Rush: Origins. It's easily the funnest game I've ever played on mobile. The only bad part is that although I tried to save the game for when I really needed it to pass time, I broke down and finished all of the levels on regular play, half of the levels on heroic, and a quarter of the levels on iron in just a few hours over the course of three nights.

Mistyride
Mistyride
1 posts
Peasant

Super Mystery Dungeon.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I played some Hyrule Warriors two days ago. Can't wait for that 3DS version.

tostao17
tostao17
1 posts
Nomad

you guys should play last castle

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Tabletop Simulator is pretty good

Harcokilly
Harcokilly
26 posts
Nomad

Aha, tabletop simulator? I know one good site with boardgame...em...forgot it name, sry

My last game was Fifa 16 ^^

Gilountre
Gilountre
33 posts
Nomad

the latest game I`ve played was CS:Go. Yesterday we sat with friends, ate pizza and played it. I play not so good at it seems at the first glance, but I started to notice that I can not improve my skills and the level of playing remains at the same level as 6 month ago. I`m interested what should I do and how should I play o improve the quality of the game? I used to win and to make all I do in the best way, but not with CS this time(

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Xenoblade Chronicles X. Gawd this game is just so amazing and fun. I would definitely put it in my top 3 games.

Zeefzeef
Zeefzeef
10 posts
Farmer

Dragon Age Inquisition. Still lots of things to do.

And in spare moments playing Rayman legends.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

I'm trying to finally get through Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin.

philimaster
philimaster
491 posts
Peasant

Currently playing through The Nathan Drake Collection on PS4, really enjoying it. Also playing FIFA 16 which is fun, immersive and addictive as always.

C9_Yoona
C9_Yoona
8 posts
Nomad

I haven't had much time to play anything if at all, but the last game I played was some of that League of Legends.

joswilliams
joswilliams
1 posts
Nomad

Currently playing Oxenfree, it's one of the best games I ever played. Story,style,characters,dialogs..best game ever,10/10)

MassMonkey221
MassMonkey221
4 posts
Farmer

Solo wise, I'm currently playing Fallout 4. I'm new to the series, so I fell in love very quickly with it. There is so much to do, and various dialogue. Another thing I've noticed is that, correct me if I'm wrong, there is ONLY 2 cut scenes in the entire game. Fallout 4 has won my heart. Co-Op wise, I'm playing TMCC with my dad. Yes, I know, it has had a rough, bumpy ride. But I'm really only doing it for Gamerscore. A total of a whopping 6000 Gamerscore, don't worry I grind it out one way or another.

mitkoto
mitkoto
9 posts
Nomad

Far Cry. This game is epic - I mean the first one!

Showing 16-30 of 43