ForumsGamesLast game you played/are playing?

43 11628
philimaster
philimaster
491 posts
Peasant

Just a little thread for people to discuss games they currently are playing or just played. I don't know if one of these exists but it is not popular if there is.
I am currently playing 'Deus Ex - Human Revolution' I am really enjoying the combat but all the walking around the hub world is beginning to irritate me, but overall it's enjoyable. The last game i finished was Halo 3:ODST, it was alright. The combat was good and fluent, if a bit more difficult than other games in the series. what I didn't like was the large swathes of time it took between bits of real action, New Mombassa was not an interesting setting. My other dislike was how short it was, I finished it in about 8/9 hours but i reckon it can be done quicker. 6/10

• 43 Replies
shafaet
shafaet
482 posts
Blacksmith

The last game I've played is Left 4 dead, It really isn't the kind of game I was expecting, I thought it would be a game that's going to have a great story line but actually it was really pretty blunt if you play solo, just hear out some messages from an unknown guy speaking with a you having really low amount of choices for the weapons you can take and the zombies are quite fast, It just feels like as if your playing another Action Shooting game rather than a post apocalyptic game.

mrland123
mrland123
1 posts
Nomad

The last game and now I'm still playing the FIFA 16

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Last game I played was Black Ops 3 on my friend's PS4. Though, if we're talking about which game I've last played on my console (PS3), then it would have to be the first Black Ops. It was a nostalgic ride.

shafaet
shafaet
482 posts
Blacksmith

The Last game I've played (Started playing) is The Witcher 3 wild hunt, I must say, it is an awesome game with astonishing graphics and storyline, Hoping to have a wonderful experience moving on deeper into the game

GregScott74801
GregScott74801
7 posts
Nomad

Last Stand : The Dead Zone

ominext2016
ominext2016
1 posts
Nomad

League Of Legend is now and ever game i'm playing that I enjoyed so much

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

I am playing the Ratchet & Clank remake on PS4, and I am having quite a bit of fun playing it!

First I need to state that I have not played any of the previous games of the series, neither have I seen the movie.

I have, however, played the Jak & Daxter games and I find a lot of it in this game, too. Granted, there are only so many ways to make a classic jump'n'run game. But it also means that fans of Jak & Daxter will also like this Ratchet & Clank game for sure.
A big difference is that this game has more weapon types, which means more fun. Destroying your enemies with a wide variety of crazy-sounding guns is mostly what this game is about, really. Oh, and upgrades. Lots of upgrading involved.
The down-side is that character development and story are more superficial compared to the Jak & Daxter games. I have not yet finished the game entirely, but the plot hasn't been very surprising so far, and I think I already know how it is going to end.

One thing that does bother me ever so slightly is that you really notice that the game is "based on the movie based on the game", as they advertised it. The cut-scenes are of course accordingly neat, but the transitions between scenes and the actual game are a little wonky and sometimes a bit brutal for someone who plays this for the first time.

But it is definitely fun to play, and the graphics are sooo pretty. Neither did they spare on the details, as I found out when I stumbled on an underwater lava river while diving around the outskirts of the Hawaii-inspired map.

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Return to Castle Wolfenstein. I still like to play some of my favourite missions again. That's also the only game I have since my computer was bought in 2010.
I recommend everybody to play it. It doesn't require much and it has multiplayer unlike other Wolfenstein games.

GregScott74801
GregScott74801
7 posts
Nomad

Playing Last Stand : The Dead Zone. I'm building up for my first raid on another player's compound. Buh-woo-ha-ha-ha! (Shhhh! It's a secret.)

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Last game I played or I'm currently playing is Ninja Saga on Facebook

ermassa
ermassa
11 posts
Nomad

I'm revisiting Civilization 5 right now in anticipation of 6. I have to say, Civ 6 has a lot to live up to, I still think Civ 5 is absolutely brilliant, especially when they released BNW - diplomacy was much improved.

Curcubelun
Curcubelun
5 posts
Shepherd

I'm playing decision medieval and kingdom rush frontiers.I want to make 100% progress on both And get the quest from both games

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

tony hawks pro skater 5, im not gonna be playing anything else until uno on ps4

Showing 31-43 of 43