4 posts
Nomad

The Last Stand - Dead Zone
... Sorry I have not mentioned

Alp_Ehni
Alp_Ehni
315 posts
Farmer

Sorry, no idea in that matter, but incognito mode might help...

nelul
nelul
4 posts
Nomad

It is already the second time , first jammed connecting on Facebook , now on Armor Games . How do I log in incognito mode ? Please help

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Clear your cache (not just your browsing history) and change the DNS as well.

Incognito Mode: Ctrl + Shift + N

LupoScaparro
LupoScaparro
26 posts
Jester

Maybe is the same problem of this ?
(I've try also incognito mode but nothing change, problems still exist.
[url=http://armorgames.com/community/thread/12548096/bloons-td5]

LupoScaparro
LupoScaparro
26 posts
Jester

thank youuu ;/

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hiya!

Have you tried connecting from another web browser? Looks like you have Google since you tried incognito. Try Firefox out as well.

If you are still having problems with Last Stand (only) you may want to contact their support team to see if there is any more help they can offer about connecting to the servers. Here is where I would start - http://forum.conartistgames.com/index.php/topic/204-support-faq/

Otherwise if this happens with other games (non-MMOs) then put in a help request and share which other games, your browser and OS that you are using in the help request - http://armorgames.com/contact.

- RavePenguin

LupoScaparro
LupoScaparro
26 posts
Jester

I've tried whit Chrome, Explorer, Mozilla, Avant Browser and Maxthon...
nothing change.
But this connections problems are only whit a few games like Bloons TD5, Strike Force Heroes... Maybe something like a firewall problems ? but why not on all the games ?

DashingDeath
DashingDeath
1 posts
Peasant

I am having the same problem... The Last Stand - Dead Zone is not connecting only from firefox, for other browsers its working fine... but i prefer firefox for games. Tried clearing browser history, cache, cookies, even tried resting my firefox. But the problem is still there :'( pls help. Even the time is correct on my system.

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

@DashingDeath,

This post is almost a year old. If this happens to other games, please start a new thread and include a screen capture of the error, what OS and browser (name and version) and flash player version you are using. Please also try loading the game in a Private Window in case there are some add-ons or extensions that may be interfering.

I also highly recommend looking on the MMO's website and forums in case there are other users that are having this problem and have been able to get help from the development team specifically about the connection issues to the game. I don't have the dates and times for when new updates may have been released but sometimes the game servers may be down for updates as an example.

Going to lock this necro post up.

-RP

Showing 1-12 of 12