ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Connection Refused

6 8584
BlowedUpGood
BlowedUpGood
4 posts
Nomad

Why is my connection refused on every attempt to play Contract Wars? No game server works. No matter the number of players on each server.

• 6 Replies
BlowedUpGood
BlowedUpGood
4 posts
Nomad

I have not been able to get on for 8 hours. What is going on? I get to the Contract Wars site. I attempt to log onto a game server and I get the message "connection Refused". I tried re-booting my PC with no luck. Please can someone from Armor Games reply. I am a paying customer and have contributed over $120 to this game alone thus far. The message does not indicate that the server is full...since I have had that message before.

brianm109
brianm109
1 posts
Peasant

I have the same issues. Yesterday fine but today refused connection!!!!

BlowedUpGood
BlowedUpGood
4 posts
Nomad

So now I have not been able to get on for 11+ hours. Still, what is going on? I get to the Contract Wars site. I attempt to log onto a game server and I get the message "Connection Refused". By the way, the ping noted for each server is between 43-100. So it is not a connection speed issue. Again, I tried re-booting my PC with no luck. I have also attempted to disable my internet security....with no luck. Just for kicks, I tried to log onto contract wars with facebook with a newbe account and it works fine. But on my main account on which I have spent lots of $$$, I get that dreaded "Connection Refused" message. Again, can someone from Armor Games please reply. Thanks.

BlowedUpGood
BlowedUpGood
4 posts
Nomad

Still can't get onto a game server. A few more details..I cant access any game server with firefox nor explorer. So it's not a browser specific issue, its not a PC issue since I can get on a facebook newbe account just fine. Is my account compromised or locked perhaps? Is connection Refusal a form of banning? I have no clue...this has never happened....good night.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@BlowedUpGood We're going to reach out to them and find out what happened. It looks like it's back to normal right now though?

RHAKoon
RHAKoon
1 posts
Nomad

Having the same issue "forum.conflictnations.com refused to connect." and not able to connect for 2 days now.

Showing 1-6 of 6