ForumsForum GamesThe Forumnauts and the Crow and Crown

228 61674
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Welcome to the Rose and Crow, weary Forumnaut.
_____
Stage One??? | Stage Two | Stage Three | Stage Four | Stage Five

• 228 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I attempt to get information about the lockbox from the tavern owner (or whoever the hell runs this place).

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I fling the largest not-lethal-or-permanently-disabling-if-flung stone available at the forehead of whoever is the owner of the Crown and Crown.

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

"Excuse me sir, you didn't answer my question. Why are you digging these holes?"

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

"Does that mean you're digging for the sake of digging? Are you looking for something?"

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The owner tells you that you need all nine the balls in the correct order to unlock the lockbox and that no one else has ever successfully completed the challenge.

If you were inside, he'd have you thrown out, but since were outside, he bans you from entering ever again.

MattEmAngel continues digging small holes.

Welcome to the Crow and Crown, weary Forumnaut. We have many offerings in the way of sustenance. Our patrons enjoy talking about the misadventures of Forumnauts, pretend silly things, and dig holes. They also enjoy looking at and for things. A chill runs down our spine.

A room only costs one gold coin and comes with complementary wake-up call.

A game of double or nothing starts in the corner furthest from the main egress. It only costs a gold coin to join.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

OOC: What happened to the large-but-not-lethal-or-permanently-disabling-if-flung stone that I flung?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I question where I can find more of the balls.

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

"Won't these holes collapse if someone takes even a single step outside?" I ask as I avoid the holes he's making

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

MattEmAngel continues digging a lot of small homes in a 4 foot radius from the door.

Well, that is part of the puzzle.

Welcome to the Crow and Crown, weary Forumnaut. We have many offerings in the way of sustenance. Our patrons enjoy talking about the misadventures of Forumnauts, pretend silly things, and dig holes. They also enjoy looking at and for things. A chill runs down our spine.

A game of double or nothing starts in the corner furthest from the main egress. It only costs a gold coin to join.

OOC: I don't know. Nobody was paying attention to it.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I ask if he currently possesses one of the balls.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I continue to pelt him with stones until he either gives me a gold orb or goes away. If the supply of stones runs out first, I fling one of these people at him.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

No.

There are a bunch of holes in the ground around the front door, but nothing else is new.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

As the stones appear to be defective, I step around the array of holes and go inside. If the owner of the Crown and Crown interferes, I charge him, attempting to knock him down.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

OOC: How so? He responded every time before this.

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

I will get a room and sleep for a while

Showing 196-210 of 228