491 posts
Peasant

Talk about hearthstone... Please

• 5 Replies
Demonakinale
Demonakinale
38 posts
Templar

What are your favourite heroes to play as? Personally, I enjoy the mage the most. The amount of damage Jaina's spells can deal, such as the fireballs, the frost bolts and pyroblasts, can itself reduce the opponent to zero health.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I mainly play a Paladin low cost+Frostwolf Warlord+Stormwind Champion deck because it's easy and I'm lazy. I am working on priest deck as well, with lots of healing and buffs.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

My decks are:
Midrange Hunter
Zoolock
Steal Priest (I think that's what it is currently)
Spell Damage Mage
Rush Warrior
Ramp-into-taunt Druid
IDK-What-I-was-thinking Shaman
Dragon Paladin
Oil Rogue

The game pisses me off to no end after like 3 games, but it's still fun to come back to every now and then, usually when I have quests.

Oh, and Phil, if you want easy just play secret paladin :P

~~~Darth Caedus

Gilountre
Gilountre
33 posts
Nomad

I`ve alwas was a fond of druid, but Also I like the Mage )

Demonakinale
Demonakinale
38 posts
Templar

Some rumours have been circulating around the Internet about a possible co-op mode similar to one of the tavern brawls a few months back. Would you play such a mode?

Personally, having played the co-op tavern brawl, I feel that if such a mode was to be implemented, it would be immensely popular and a loved mode for the already amazing game. What the tavern brawl gave was, though limited to a select amount of Priest and Paladin cards, new ways to use cards and an entirely different perspective on them as well.

I hope Blizzard is constructing a dedicated co-op mode. It must be done.

Showing 1-5 of 5