ForumsForum GamesThe Dead City (RPG)

2 2857
SepticL0cket
SepticL0cket
1 posts
Nomad

~Story~

You wake up, brush your teeth, take your shower and get ready for your day to day activities, when you look outside and see something wrong. Nobody is around. Not even a car is driving down the street and it's about that time of day where everybody is heading to work and school. You walk outside and see smoke in the distance that is coming from the city, and you just hear absolute silence.

As your get in your car and drive to work/school/store(ect.) you just see people roaming around and other people running while being chased by others.

Something weird is going on.

~Character Sheet~

~Basic~
Name: First "Nickname" Last
Bio: (Optional) If you choose to not add a bio then you will be an average Joe and may not get the best story possible, until I figure out your characters personality. Can be short or long.
~Stats~
Hunger/Thirst: 0/0 (Left is hunger, Right is thirst, 100 is bad)
Attribute Points: 25
Strength: (Decides how well your melee attack are and will allow you to do actions that involve some muscle)
Agility: (How well you can get around and will allow you to do actions that involve some speed)
Immunity: (Raises your chance to avoid sickness, or infection)
Endurance: (How well you can take a hit)
Precision: (How well you can use firearms)
Crafting: (Quality of crafted items will be, also how well you can repair items)
~Inventory(0/10)~
(Bio will help decide)
Add under character sheet if you would like anything special within reason
~Survivors~
1.None(Bio helps decide)

Okay so I have recently become interested in making flash games, and I am using this forum game to help create my game, so all of you will be helping in the production of my game. If your character catches my interest I may put them as one o the characters in my game.

Also if you have idea's for the game put it in my comments, and If I don't see it put a little message at the bottom of your post that you sent me a comment and I will get back to you. But please do not be offended if I don't like the idea or understand.

~Example~

(Hey I left a comment about the game in your profile)

• 2 Replies
nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Number 1 rule of making forum games on AG:
Zombie RPGs fail.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

~Basic~
Name: Stavr Zola
Bio: A fairly normal person. He can't sit still(though a small leg movement will do), yet is a quiet person. He has a small, non muscular build. He is about 172 cm tall and 55 kg in weight. He is a great forgetter, though he is pretty intelligent. He has a little arms training, though it's mainly only on how to use one. He works as a founder of a company that creates things like fridges, televisions, Handphones, etc, and it has been going only better at that.
~Stats~
Hunger/Thirst: 0/0 (Left is hunger, Right is thirst, 100 is bad)
Attribute Points: 0
Strength: 2
Agility: 2
Immunity: 7
Endurance: 2
Precision: 4
Crafting: 8
~Inventory(0/10)~
(Bio will help decide)
Add under character sheet if you would like anything special within reason
~Survivors~
1.None(Bio helps decide)

i hope the enemies don't turn out to be zombies, aliens, monsters or Rogue AIs.

Showing 1-2 of 2