ForumsThe TavernThe advantage of using an unused armatar :)

7 3868
dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

im the only one who uses this radioactive armatar - probably it was removed from the catalog two years ago because no one else took it. this means anyone can easily find what did i say in chatrooms

btw, it isnt a good idea to pick a shield as the armatar if u are joining live chat often. shields are default armatars, this means if u didnt change ur armatar after creating ur account, it'll be a good chance that u find someone using ur armatar when u enter a chatroom

• 7 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

probably it was removed from the catalog two years ago because no one else took it.

The armatar you're using is a seasonal from 2014. Seasonal armatars become unavailable after the current season, though some seasonals come back in future editions of the same seasonal contest.

As for changing out of a shield armatar, an added benefit is the Armatar Exchange quest, which is one of the website quests.

Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

My current armatar is quite easily obtainable and as of now 296 people have earned the quests that unlocks the BTD 5 armatars. I have yet to see anyone else using it but that just maybe my lack of time on the forums.

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

Well im kind of using al old armatar , if i remember it was a halloween thingy but people told me it wasn't around that often so yeah

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Frist of all, there is another thread for discussing about this.

And, as far as I can remember, there is another person with yours.

Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

I draw my own Armatars.
I like seeing other users using the ones I made, though!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Wish someone would use my Hanukkah armatar (((

bigattck
bigattck
30 posts
Blacksmith

my is the sushi cat 2015 event, i didnt enter but people dont use it.

Showing 1-7 of 7