ForumsNews and FeedbackProfile "About" Image Insert

3 4195
widgetdog
widgetdog
8 posts
Peasant

I think that you should be able to upload or drag and drop images into profile descriptions. The current system which just shows the URL and some weird computer-ish stuff A) does not let you preview your image B) does not allow you to directly add an image you have made in Google Drive or have in Google Drive C) is not simple enough.
You should be able to just drag an image in, upload it from your downloads, or paste it.

It should be simple enough so that almost anyone, even those who only know the basics of computers can add images to their profiles with ease.

• 3 Replies
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I think that you should be able to upload or drag and drop images into profile descriptions.
Why? If you don't want to put in the miniscule effort of uploading to an image hosting site, just use your comment box. Disqus already has a direct upload feature; yes, it's even drag-and-drop.

The current system which just shows the URL and some weird computer-ish stuff A) does not let you preview your image B) does not allow you to directly add an image you have made in Google Drive or have in Google Drive C) is not simple enough.
What are you talking about? It's right here:
https://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaupload/tmp/3615a91315440d2d5d4686ff2c8afe8dfb87a9e25b7cd6b2d1c9b1d6/original.jpg
widgetdog
widgetdog
8 posts
Peasant

No no no no.
I'm saying I want to be able to just add images from my Drive.

widgetdog
widgetdog
8 posts
Peasant

NVM, you posted on my profile feed.

Showing 1-3 of 3