ForumsNews and FeedbackPersonal feedback

3 4161
truesilverman
truesilverman
2 posts
Peasant

I love Armor Games and have for over ten years.

This is going to sound weird but I do not like Armor Game anymore for a reason so many people would call silly, I know but here is why:

I am incredibly annoyed by metal clanking on metal and have been all my life, such as forks rubbing together. It is something stupid in my brain I cannot help. When I hear the animation of the swords hitting each other, I completely cringe. I just don't go here anymore because of that. I know I can mute the volume on my computer but sometimes, I remember that sound and can't fast enough.

I know, flame away....

• 3 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

This is indeed a very unusual matter, but I can see how it can be enervating for you. Certainly not a reason to mob you or anything.

However, I don't see what could be done other than what you already said: make it a habit to mute your computer when you open a game.

Just out of curiosity: how did you stand it for ten years, and why stop now?

truesilverman
truesilverman
2 posts
Peasant

This was a relatively recent change. I woke up this morning to collect my Sword and Souls bank and didn't mute it because I was half asleep still so the effect was magnified.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Hey, you don't need to worry, no one's going to flame you. (Hopefully)

A rather odd problem, but that just means ordinary solutions won't work.

Shot in the dark:

AG team should work on a setting that mutes games as soon as you load them. A lot of people have complained about this already, so you're not the only one.

Showing 1-3 of 3