ForumsWEPRAttacks in Paris

21 15154
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

I guess everyone have heard about the terrible events in Paris last night...

I'm French, and I can't explain how I'm feeling right now. I don't live in Paris, none of my close relations were touched, but I'm still deeply touched by those attacks. All my thoughts go to these poor innocent people, and their family, who just went out to enjoy a concert, watch a football match or meet friends in cafés...

I'll never understand what was the motivation behind this massacre. The terrorists claimed it was done for their religion.
I can't get what this has to do with it. I don't think any religion asks people to kill people with such violence. They just aren't humans.
Daesh is the Earth cancer.

You can share your thoughts in this topic if you want to...

• 21 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

They're really cracking down hard on suspects. Let's see what happens in St Denis.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Is the Belgium government composed of idiots? If it's a new haven for terrorists then the bordering countries should kick their butt and hold them accountable for sheltering barbaric savages.

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

I'm almost agree that there's not other way of responding tif it's not violence , but they have to realize they're killg innocent people , way more in Paris , but still all this problems are actually because they answer to all the attacks that happen , Syria attacks them cause of something they did and the other way around meaning that if this keeps going it will never end causing even worse problems

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

Unfortunately, people only care about this since it happened in a developed nation. These kinds of killings and terrorist attacks have been going on for many years.

I was glad to hear that France would be increasing immigration in response to this. Hatred doesn't stop hatred, and the refugees are trying to flee the same violence that struck Paris. Punishing them would have been the wrong move in every way.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Unfortunately, people only care about this since it happened in a developed nation. These kinds of killings and terrorist attacks have been going on for many years.

I saw a quote that talks about this that I quite liked..though I can't remember exactly how it goes so I'll do my best to paraphrase as accurately as I can
"People aren't so vocal because something like this happened to a developed country, but because these attacks are spreading"

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

Is the Belgium government composed of idiots? If it's a new haven for terrorists then the bordering countries should kick their butt and hold them accountable for sheltering barbaric savages.

they got here as refugee, everybody want to help them, right?
Belgium is a target because it has the EU capital. France is more the breeding ground.

(i think they attacked the stadium as message that they will do so as well during the euro-cup next year.(didn't hear anything like that on the media tho.))

Showing 16-21 of 21