ForumsProgramming Forumnew game.....

12 5785
huwbert2013
huwbert2013
239 posts
Bard

Ok guys,
This may be a little surprise, but me and krogo are doing a game . Things are going brilll so far, and we're really getting it together. This is so cool guys, and we are so focused on doing this. Hope we can please, when it is done.
Thats why I aint been so active here, so bear with us guys and you might be in for a little treat soon.

• 12 Replies
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Great. Nice to hear it's going well

Anything about how is it going to be? What genre?

Alp_Ehni
Alp_Ehni
315 posts
Farmer

Wow! Looks like we will have another great game on here soon... Cool!

huwbert2013
huwbert2013
239 posts
Bard

Its a classic game type, thats all I can say @Doombreed.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I'm excited! Will there be any betas? @huwbert2013

huwbert2013
huwbert2013
239 posts
Bard

Its hopefully going to be finished graphic and engine wise before Christmas, but we have yet to employ a musician/sound effects guy(or guyess) after that is complete to create the mood for the stages.
I'll keep you all posted @sirlegendary on the progress. First 15 stages are nearly kicked into shape.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

That's really fast development wise, good luck on the project!

huwbert2013
huwbert2013
239 posts
Bard

PROGRESS REPORT.......
We are still kicking the basic elements into shape. The engine is done, and very playable but there a few things that krogo (Aron) and I want to make better. Power ups, and such. Plus I have to get my a@!! into gear and draw 5 more backgrounds (I am doing it, honest) plus all the rest. This so far has been a fun experience with no pressure and when it is finished we hope it will please you guys.
Keep you posted soon with any real developments.

huwbert2013
huwbert2013
239 posts
Bard

Update:
Still a lot to do yet, slow over Christmas, plus I had some family issues.
Got a music/sound guy (my mate Josh) on the case too. Gonna see if we can do a beta soon and get some feedback. P.S I will try and do a pic for the next Armatar comp too.

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

There's no like button... so have a duck!

https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2726/4393573316_7fa6e81d26_z.jpg?zz=1

huwbert2013
huwbert2013
239 posts
Bard

Thanks @weirdlike it will be happy in the river next to my house with a few of its relatives

Jtom2k
Jtom2k
43 posts
Nomad

What engine are you using/what language? I like to code in Javascript since my team is using Unity instead of Unreal.

huwbert2013
huwbert2013
239 posts
Bard

Hi @Jtom2k
Javascript ( I think). I'm just doing the graphics, my friend @krogo is the scripter so I just fill in the spaces after he creates the magic.

Showing 1-12 of 12