ForumsSupport ForumSupport for Soda Dungeon

11 3433
Tony2212
Tony2212
6 posts
Shepherd

This Topic is only for anyone who needs support on the mobile game, Soda Dungeon.

• 11 Replies
RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

How can I stop being so addicted? My dentist is going to have a talk with me me because of all the soda I drink!

Joke aside, thanks for setting up a central post.

Tix2garr
Tix2garr
2 posts
Nomad

Some of the pets (Dasha and Tufts) regen hps or mana &quoter turn to each member".

To me, this seems to be working very strangely.

It seems to be only giving the amount on the second or later turns of a single fight, and only when it is the character's turn. It never fires on the first turn of a combat, which to me is still a turn and the regen should be happening.

Is what I'm seeing in error or on purpose? <wry smile>

Incidentally... VERY fun game! Keep up the good work!!

Thanks!

Tix2garr

Tix2garr
Tix2garr
2 posts
Nomad

More info...

Pet Dasha regens mana &quoter turn to each member".

It seems to be only giving the amount on the second or later turns of a single fight, and only AFTER the character's turn.

Incidentally, the Angelic Mail, which states "+5 HP regen per turn" fires off at the end of EVERY turn where there is another round. (Sequence seems to be characters attack, enemies attack, regen hps happens, characters start new turn.) And it fires off for all of them at the same time, not waiting for the character's "turn". It appears that the meaty shield, dragons blood, and monster meat all work the same way.

The pet Tufts, which regens HPs, seems to work just like the items above. (Tufts' description is worded the same as Dasha's, also.)

I can't say for anything for items that regen mana, since I haven't found anything that recovers mana on a /per turn/ basis. But I'm still lookin'! :-)

Thanks!

Tix2garr

Teikai123
Teikai123
2 posts
Jester

I have a new Android smartphone is there a way to transfer my save to the new phone? (old phone have no sd-card)

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

And where is the topic for suggestions for future updates? Cos i clearly want to suggest more mobs to fight. Well so far i am in the second dungeon, but i feel like there should be bigger variety in the mobs and more harmfull skills.

AlaskaDad
AlaskaDad
2 posts
Nomad

I'm at lvl 500, so far I can't seem to inflict any damage to the boss. Any hints?

Teikai123
Teikai123
2 posts
Jester

Support dead?

AlaskaDad
AlaskaDad
2 posts
Nomad

Never mind! Of course, as soon as I create an account, verify my email and post my question on the forums, I figure it out. Lol

RaulinArakoth
RaulinArakoth
2 posts
Farmer

My game keeps getting stuck on the loading screen with the armor games logo. I have tried opening and closing the app. I have tried closing the background process. I have tried restarting my iPod. I have a 5th Generation iPod touch. I am running IOS 9.2. My app version is v1.0.09. The issue occurred after I updated to IOS 9.2, I have had the current app version for a few days. I did play successfully after downloading IOS 9.2 before it started all this. I am not sure what else to do as I have logged ~250 hours on this game and do not consider myself done with it, but without an option to automatically start runs I feel it would take to long to start over so I am not wanting to delete the app.

YaelleG
YaelleG
5 posts
Nomad

YES. Definitely. I am very much not liking the fact that you lose mostly everything when you move onto new dimensions. I think they need to address that - find some way so that certain of the really great things dont get lost. Legendary items, for example.

Caliwyn
Caliwyn
2 posts
Nomad

what is essence, and what is it used for?

Showing 1-11 of 11