ForumsPopular MediaLord of the rings 1/3

15 3259
Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I love the wars in #2 and #3. I think that there should have made more books.

• 15 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

What would you add to the story? It was originally made as one whole book, but it was split into three. I just don't know what you could add to the stroy except off-subject matters. There have been books that talk about characters and a bit of history about the LOTR series, but there shouldn't be anything else added.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

well, Frodo could of told the story of what happened after he left. The same with Sam.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Like when they went West with the elves? That might be interesting, but I nothing bad happens there, so the story won't be as good.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

there mght be evil were there headed

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

That is not possible. Only elves can reach this place, and elves are pure goodness.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

well what about Frodo or sam?

gohtmog
gohtmog
9 posts
Shepherd

i like the war in part 3.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

The elvin race is the only race that can find the island. Frodo was invited with the elves to go west with them, and he accepted. Sam got married and had kids, but there's not much left to add. Sauron is completely destroyed, and all evil creatures would be foolish to try anything....

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

Good point well I was sertantly told

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Hehe, it's okay. I am like the God of LOTR. Did you know that "Estel," was the name given to Aragorn while he was fostered by Elrond? Yea, so I know too much about LOTR, haha.

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

Yeah me too, I really like the third one, its the best.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

Well I've liked LOTR since First Grade. Wich is that long. But I've watched every movie like 100 times and played almost every game that they've made. I thought I was a nerd because I play football,Basketball, I skateboard, and I used to be into Yu-Gi-oh.

Lolroflmao22
Lolroflmao22
42 posts
Nomad

Great series 3rd was the best but i hated the 1st it was boring.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

the first one was alright. It was cool when Legolas shoot that troll in the back of its head.

J_master
J_master
22 posts
Nomad

lord of the rings is a good movie

Showing 1-15 of 15