ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Soda dungen android achivments

10 2346
zx2121
zx2121
6 posts
Nomad

i played soda dungen for a while and got alot of achivments, but for some reason it only gave me the &quotoor" achivment and nothing else
help?

• 10 Replies
zx2121
zx2121
6 posts
Nomad

please? those achivments look really shiny!

AfroNinja
AfroNinja
162 posts
Nomad

Hi zx2121,

Are you still signed in to google play games?
On the achievement menu if you tap on the green controller icon you should be able to re-report your achievements to the server. This often takes time to fully appear though.

zx2121
zx2121
6 posts
Nomad

well afro.... i tryed that many times but it still doesnt work

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Looping in @AfroNinja, otherwise he doesn't see this!

AfroNinja
AfroNinja
162 posts
Nomad

So just to be clear, you ARE signed in to google play games, and the button doesn't work?

Or can you not sign in to google play games at all?

Sorry, it can be tough to diagnose these issues, especially on android.

zx2121
zx2121
6 posts
Nomad

first, thanks @ferret for telling me that

and for @AfroNinja , when i click on the google play butten on the achivments page, it sends me to my google play achivments so it is linked
and when i press the butten to re report my achivments, nothing happens

AfroNinja
AfroNinja
162 posts
Nomad

That's very odd. I know that the reporting isn't "instant," but things should sync within a couple days at most. Google Play's achievement system works strangely sometimes, so it's hard to say. I'll just have to keep an eye on it :/

zx2121
zx2121
6 posts
Nomad

so.... @afroninja isnt there anything else i can do? maybe send a email to someone or something like that?

AfroNinja
AfroNinja
162 posts
Nomad

This is the only report I've received so far of such a delay occurring between report and actual unlock. Do your other games linked to google play behave like this too?

zx2121
zx2121
6 posts
Nomad

not at all @afroninja ,uselly i get all the achivments and theres no problems with the google play or anything like that

Showing 1-10 of 10