ForumsSupport ForumGetting my quests back?

7 5715
1,855 posts
Nomad

Hi, I have been gone for a very long time but there may still be a few people here who recognize my name. I was once in the top 5 for the rankings back before they were removed, and I was wondering if there was any way that I could get the quests completed for having my old rank? I know there are some for hitting Gold King or whatever it was, and I suppose it doesn't really matter all too much but I'd still appreciate it if I could get the quest, as I had something like 30,000 AP or something ridiculous at the end there.

Thanks!

• 7 Replies
akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

@2014631, I think you were away from here for a very long time. The whole system of AP has been removed now and has been replaced by the quest system.

1,855 posts
Nomad

I know, but there were quests that you got completion for, like hitting the gold king rank. I know that the points are gone, but I suppose it would be nice to have some sort of note that I did reach that level at one point like the others have.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Hey @2014631... I remember you allright...

First and foremost, welcome back. Secondly... I may have a way to check what rank you were in the past and thus award you the Quests that go along with that rank. Give me a little time to check it out please... ok?

And I hope you are a different man now, compared to before...

1,855 posts
Nomad

Updating this three years later. Hope I can get some traction from anyone who is still active in this type of thing?

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Ouch, brother, that's a long wait for a reply.

1,855 posts
Nomad

Yes it is, but I'm hopeful that I can get some progress made on this! I got a direct email from Merlin himself so maybe he can work some magic.

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

That's positive news. I haven't really received any reply to my inquireries so to speak after doing what was asked. I guess it's more of a getting around to answering thing.

Showing 1-7 of 7