ForumsGame WalkthroughsHow to get the "Fast Fingers" quest in Clicker Heroes WITHOUT cheating

5 5749
dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

step 1 - unlock the clickstorm skill
step 2 - when u make it to aphrodite, unlock the energize skill. its her 4th upgrade and it costs 280s gold
step 3 - press 8
step 4 - press 1. this will double the effect of clickstorm, causing it to click 20 times/sec instead of 10
step 5 - mash the left button(i assume evryone can click 5 times/sec)
step 5.5 - if u mash the left button enough fast(be careful not to break it however ), u could get an ingame achievement called "convulsions" which requires u to click 35 times/sec!

edit: wait, i decided to give a how-to for all quests:

all that glitters - just keep playing. base treasure chest chance is 1% but thats enough for getting this quest before reaching lvl 100
starting out - again, just keep playing
rebirth - ascension is the last upgrade of amenhotep. it sends u back to lvl 1 with no heroes and some hero souls that increase ur dps
ancient power - spend all the hs u get from ur first ascension(side tip: lvl 140 is the optimum point for the 1st ascension)
power up - focus on treebeast, which is the cheapest hero in the game(cid is even cheaper but she doesnt count)
doppler - use 8 3 7 1 2 4 5 when u finally reach lvl 500

• 5 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Have you tried it out yourself?

I tried a few times using this trick, but could not beat my previous best (not even by one click). I suspect that the Clickstorm ability may not actually count towards the achievement.

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

Clickstorm ability may not actually count towards the achievement.

the fast fingers quest depends on the max clicks per sec, and clickstorm counts towards max clicks per sec. so it counts towards the achievement

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Are you sure? My current best is 30 clicks per second, and I reached it without using the Energize skill. Logically, I should be able to reach 35 or more by using Energize + Clickstorm + button mashing. However, even with that it still shows "Progress: 30". Which is why I think it does not work.

What I meant is that maybe the game discriminates between automatic clicks and manual clicks, in which case only the latter would count towards the achievement. This is just a supposition, however, which is why I asked whether you tried it out and confirmed your trick beyond simple calculative reasoning.

randomblah
randomblah
246 posts
King

The game doesn't discriminate between the two. You probably suffer some lag from so many clicks though. If you start a new account, and do an energized clickstorm, you can earn the 20 clicks achievement(or whatever # it is).

Also, a while back, I was bored and decided to see how fast I could power-run the game. It took me about 2 weeks.

For truly optimal results, I recommend resetting fast and early (120 is plenty good for the first reset). From there, it will take about a week to gather up enough HS for an EDR run. After 4-5 days of EDR, it should take < 5 days to hit lvl 1000, depending on activity.

Note: I did a lot of this before many of the changes, which have only served to make the game easier(trinkets and what not), so I suspect speed runs can be even easier.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I remember reading about this on the forums. I believe it is game lag that stops it from counting the clicks fast enough. There are some things that can be done to reduce lag (like low-quality mode), but owning a better computer ends up being one of the things that can fix it, but that's not a great solution.

Showing 1-5 of 5