ForumsSupport ForumContract Wars - profile load failed

6 5737
Jacn2
Jacn2
3 posts
Shepherd

Hi!
Always see record "Profile load failed" when try connect to Contract Wars game. Other games work normal.
Clear cache, disable firewall/antivirus, clear temp, clear unity cache, update unity 3d plugin, change browser and change computer - no differ - "Profile load failed".
Help please!

• 6 Replies
apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Hey @Jacn2 . You could try asking @Ferret , one of the administrators, either on his profile or by emailing him at Ferret@armorgames.com.

Jacn2
Jacn2
3 posts
Shepherd

Thank you apldeap123! I did it, but still can't play.
They can't help.
support@contractwarsgame.com just don't answer.
Anybody know how fix this error? Help please.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

It seems that, for now, you might have to wait for someone from Contract Wars to reply or to fix the error. Sorry about that.

Jacn2
Jacn2
3 posts
Shepherd

CW support did not answer. Profile still broken.

loopboop
loopboop
1 posts
Nomad

well i have been having the same problem and then one day i got on and it worked i logged and everything so just keep trying from a day to day basis and see if u can log just saying probably something with CW servers yet i can't be sure :/ so best of luck (if you do log on don't worry about the same problem)

maxdj650
maxdj650
2 posts
Nomad

HOW TO FIX? THIS IS YOUR SOLOTION: You Must Installing The "Mozilla Firefox ESR" . and after the installation complete, restart your computer. Now Your problem will be solved completely. *Note: pay attention The "ESR" Version of Firefox Must be Installed On Your Computer. *Note: Both 32 bit and 64 bit Systems Must be Installing 32 bit of Firefox ESR. Good luck! (javad.khajavi-I.R.I)

Showing 1-6 of 6