ForumsGames[Found] Looking for a specific Castle Defense game

1 1686
jordan_elton_3
jordan_elton_3
2 posts
Nomad

Hey everyone,
I'm looking for a specific Castle defense game that I played on this website about 6-7 years ago. I've been going through this and other tower defense websites with a fine tooth comb and can't find it anywhere.
I can't remember exactly what the name of the game was, although I think that it was something fairly generic, like "Castle Defender" or "Fortress Defense." I've just about given up hope that it's still online, but just thought I see if anyone knows about it.
The game play was not a typical tower defense game. Basically, you controlled a knight that had to defend the gates of a castle from waves of a variety of fantasy creatures. You could have the knight attack with his sword, or use magic spells, such as healing, fire ball, etc., that had to be earned through experience points. The perspective was roughly two dimensional, from the side, and you could move the knight forward and backwards (left and right across the screen), and to his own left and right (up and down across the screen). The art style was slightly cartoony, if I remember correctly
I realize that all this could probably describe any number of castle defense games out there, but I'd be grateful if anyone who might have an idea of what I'm talking about could help me out. Just ask if you need any more details, I'll do my best to remember.

Thanks so much!

• 1 Reply
jordan_elton_3
jordan_elton_3
2 posts
Nomad

Boy do I feel silly. I just found it- It's called "Knight's Castle."

Thanks anyway!!

Showing 1-1 of 1