ForumsGamesStar Wars Battlefront or Rainbow 6 siege?

6 4353
inSane6
inSane6
6 posts
Farmer

I want to know which one to get

• 6 Replies
Demonakinale
Demonakinale
38 posts
Templar

Though both games are multiplayer only experiences, they both differ in game design, an important factor that you must decide in order to make your purchase.

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege is slower-paced than Star Wars: Battlefront and requires team play, communication and a tactical approach in matches in order to win. To accompany you in matches is an array of gadgets, vital equipment that will be essential to your victory, for your respective operator you pick. Information is key and can spell victory or defeat for your squad, something Star Wars: Battlefront lacks. Rainbow Six: Siege offers a few modes such as Hostage Rescue or Terrorist Hunt, and it is argued that the content in this game, along with Star Wars: Battlefront, does not justify the launch price. If you intend to play the game with friends, you will most likely have a more enjoyable experience than in Star Wars: Battlefront solely because the game is more team cohesive in gameplay, whereas in Star Wars: Battlefront, there is relatively less reliance on the team and more on personal skill.

As for Star Wars: Battlefront, the game is significantly more fast-paced than Rainbow Six: Siege and offers larger maps and a beautiful vision of being on a battlefield in Star Wars. The game appears undoubtedly gorgeous. Compared to Rainbow Six: Siege, it is clear that in visuals, appearance and scope, Star Wars: Battlefront dominates and leaves nothing to be desired. Along with the large maps is a plentiful 40 player cap in matches, allowing matches to feel immersive.

Ultimately both games are good. One is slower-paced the other faster. If you are a Star Wars fan and/or enjoy large-scale battles, then it is without a doubt that you should choose Star Wars: Battlefront. If you enjoy more tactical and team-driven games then you should buy Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege.

Personally, I would buy Rainbow Six: Siege over Star Wars: Battlefront because of its originality in a catalogue of already similar First-person shooters.

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

Yeah , i would buy instead Battlefront (already being a fan of the movies and other games ) since its like some other FPS but it has its originallity , meaning it brings back all about battlefront 2 (pc and ps2 game) in exception of space combat , thats the saddest part of the making of the new battlefront. still some said they'll add it as a DLC

TheAngelOfWar
TheAngelOfWar
206 posts
Nomad

I heard Battlefront really is just over hyped and basically Call of Duty in the sense that you die in like 5 seconds (which is really different from the last 2). Pick up Rainbow 6 if you want your money's worth.

Harcokilly
Harcokilly
26 posts
Nomad

As for me - Rainbow six is one of the best games of 2015. It is competitive, logical and requires skill and tacit knowledge to win.

haroldgreen
haroldgreen
6 posts
Nomad

I would recommend you to buy rainbow six because as per my experience it is better than Star Wars: Battlefront. Battlefront is more hype but rainbow 6 is a better game. You can also check out more expert reviews here and then decide which one you should be getting.

Showing 1-5 of 6