ForumsGame WalkthroughsHow to get past Mecha-Fishhead and beat Death vs Monstars 2

0 4511
dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

In Death vs Monstars 2, you killed lots of minions, finished some challenges, bought powerful stuff and finally got to the Mecha-Fishhead, the 2nd boss in the game. Nice job. But when you start the fight, you`ll notice that the way you defeated Grinning Colossus doesn`t work on Fishhead. So here`s how to defeat it(and as a bonus, you`ll beat the game):

Step 1 - Buy the medieval helmet, UBER9000 and max out all upgrades.
Step 2 - During the fight, focus on avoiding the bullets, not dealing damage. When your Shield and Shockwave are both ready, hit the Shield hotkey, get in the boss and double-click.
Step 3 - Beat subsequent levels with the same tactic till you get to the Egg of Doom. Dieing a few times is OK.
Step 4 - Before fighting with the Egg, switch to the Troll Face.
Step 5 - Fight! Again, focus on avoiding the bullets. Don`t forget to strafe and use your Death Ray when the Egg is shooting rays everywhere.
Step 5.5 - (Optional)Click on "MOAR POINTS!" and survive as long as you can in the Score Mode, and when you die, submit your score. I submitted the first score, let`s see who will beat me before everyone else!

Edit: Oh, I wasn`t the first score submitter.

Another edit: Focusing on avoiding the bullets can also help you to get past earlier levels if you are having a hard time on them.

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0