ForumsSupport ForumSo Many Questions & Comments About Soda Dungeon

2 1988
YaelleG
YaelleG
5 posts
Nomad

Hi. I cant seem to find an exact place to post this, I hope here is okay.

I have been playing (obsessing) over SD for a few weeks.... Right now they've got this Christmas loot running around the game & I'm thinking OMG Christmas will be here soon & then it will be gone - the promo will end & then the next time I switch dimensions, poof!
All of my Santa suits, candy canes, etc. etc. etc. GONE.
I'm kind of like .... not so thrilled about that.

I hope that at some point they can change it so that you dont lose literally everything each restart. I think I'm in the 7th Dimension now? I'm not even sure how many there are, but still...

I forget how it works, exactly. You lose all items & gold & everything but the relics? Isnt that right? Also cannot remember whether the relics reset back down to level 1 or if they stay wherever you had last gotten them.

Just wanted to leave that feedback & hope that the developers someday might amble along through here & take note of it....

I also had some questions but unfortunately I cannot remember THOSE, either. I wanted to at least right this down before I forgot this much. As you can see, I'm working with a memory deficit here. (Please do not do that thing that so many people do where they chime in, "oh yeah! Me too! I have a memory problem!" but they actually just mean that they're being stupid lolol. I dont mean that. Happens so !) often

• 2 Replies
YaelleG
YaelleG
5 posts
Nomad

Ooooh I just remembered another thing. I'm not sure if this is one of the ones I had already wanted to ask or not:

I play this on my iphone. I thought it might be nice to have a 2nd file running - maybe that'd take care of the above-mentioned issue (sort of... to a point) & when I heard that the game is or will be available on Android, I ran over to my nifty little Kindle Fire & checked the App Store there but never found a thing.

Is it possible that the game is droidable but just not available on that device? I really dont have much experience in the Android world, so its probable that I just dont know WTH I'm doing.

Thanks....

YaelleG
YaelleG
5 posts
Nomad

Didnt get any replies but I have one last question:
So I know what to do with my relic tokens & essence, how high up do the sodas & relics go??

Showing 1-2 of 2