ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Chat Ban

4 1725
LtnLucky
LtnLucky
2 posts
Nomad

So because my brother and I play on the same internet when he gets a chat ban that means that i do to, fix this problem, i didn't do anything, thanks Con

• 4 Replies
apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Hey-o. I just have a few questions:

So you're stating that you got banned from a chat room. Which chat room were you banned from; here in the Armor Games chat rooms or a MMO chat room? If it was a MMO chat, what game was it?

LtnLucky
LtnLucky
2 posts
Nomad

It was from the MMO game The Last Stand Dead Zone

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@LtnLucky

Hi there,

You'll probably have a better chance of getting unbanned if you try to contact the developer of the game instead. I know Dead Zone has a forum so try your luck there. AG hosts the game, I'm not so sure about how involved they are when it comes to moderation of in game chats. =)

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

@LtnLucky,

@SirLegendary is correct. We have no way to access or otherwise look at account restrictions (or bans) that were made for MMOs. We only really restrict accounts that break the rules and guidelines for the Armor Games site

If there was a restriction placed, you can ask your brother how long he was blocked for and find out if it was a forever thing, or a short time. You may also find out if there is a way to contact/dispute this, if the Devs. allow him to reply back.

As for MMOs, anyone can check the MMO Support page to see if there is a link that will let you contact the support team for the specific game that you are playing. For Con Artist Games the link will take you to their forums. This may not be the best place to follow up with the restriction, in case this is something that is a no-no on their forums.

-RP

Showing 1-4 of 4