ForumsForum GamesThe Wanted List | Sign ups and Discussion!

35 13355
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag107/Jose_Luis_Esguerra/Header_zpsv0uz4uf2.png

Introduction
The kingdom of Armoria measures your name by how much your head is worth. Make a name for yourself by where you stand in the Wanted List. The world isn't fair, not everyone born into this world are equal, the catch is to attain power from whoever. The ultimate goal? Becoming the Wanted King.

Important Definitions to Understand
Worth - Value of a player based on AG statistics and in game statistics.
Gold Worth - Value of a player based on AG statistics.
Haul Worth - Value of a player based on in game statistics.
The Wanted List - The rankings of users based on their worth. The higher their worth, the closer to the top of the list they are.
The Wanted King - User at the top of the list
Challenger - User at Second place

How to Play
The goal of the game is becoming Wanted King. Wanted kings are those who have reached the top of the Wanted list. Your place in the wanted list is defined by how much you are worth. Worth is calculated by adding gold worth and haul worth.
Players start by signing up with their worth in gold. Gold can be calculated by incorporating the formula:

Gold Worth:
(games rated x 2) + (comments x 2) + forum posts + (merits x 25) + (quests x 10) = Worth.

Meaning, at this moment of me writing this post: If you add all my stats up, I would sum up to: $27188+$0=$27188.

Haul Worth
But don't feel bad if you haven't been on AG for that long just yet. This game is about making it to the top of the list, and everyone knows that those who work hard eventually beat the naturally gifted. This is where Haul worth comes into play. Every week, there will be a major battle for the throne between no. 1 and no. 2 on the list. Every other user can choose a side between the King and the Challenger. When battle time comes, the side with the most Worth will win and every member of the winning side will gain $2000 to their haul worth. So if I won a battle after the last calculation, my stats would look like this:

$27188+$2000=$29188.

Haul Worth Bribing
Once players have made enough haul, you will be allowed to bribe others (via posting) with your haul worth. This is useful if you want people on your side. You don't have to be the King or the Challenger to bribe either. Just remember, bribing isn't a contract.

Bribe Sheet
@(SirLegendary)

Bribe:
(user): $(amount)

Other major rules:
- Time is based on AG time.
- Battle will commence in any day the next week the challenger (ranked no.2) chooses.
- Final day for choosing a side between the challenger and the king is the day before battle.
- Even if challenger wins the battle, Worth still commands positions in the Wanted list.
- Gold worth is updated every month.
- Max 15 players.
- Everyone starts with $1000 Haul worth.
- Players may join any time, as long as there are free slots.

The Wanted List (Example)
1. SirLegendary - $28188 ($27188+$1000)
2. ExampleUser1 - $18891 ($17891+$1000)
3. ExampleUserLovesAG - $13921 ($11921+$2000)
4. ExampleUserHatesMC - $10219 ($9219+1000)

Next Battle (Example)
Challenger has declared the battle to be on Tuesday in the next week. Others must pick a side between Challenger or King before that day. Post which side you are picking.

(List is not in order of worth, just those who want to participate)
1. SirLegendary
2. Red303
3. Saphire24
4. Doombreed
5. nichodemus
6. akshobhya
7. Chryosten
8. Patrick2011
9. apldeap123
10. MattEmAngel
11. JACKinbigletters
12. Loop_Stratos