ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Dawn of the Dragons not loading

2 1834
Darkholmsavitar
Darkholmsavitar
2 posts
Nomad

As of Friday 12/11 the game DOTD has been showing me a server down for maintenance page, I see by the comments section I am not the only one with this issue. However some people have been able to get on as I see a post showing a game screen grab that was not there last night when I attempted to log on. Could someone at Armor games look in to this. As I and others really enjoy this game.

I should also point out this is also happening for me on Galaxy Online where it just hangs at the log in screen. So it may be larger then just a user profile issue as I can get in to games like Swords and Potions. (also an MMO)

• 2 Replies
RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

@Darkholmsavitar - I just loaded the game up, made a character, and I'm going though the tutorial now.

What steps have you tried to troubleshoot this on your end? For example, did you try another browser? Or load the game in a private browser/incognito mode?

Darkholmsavitar
Darkholmsavitar
2 posts
Nomad

I tried 3 different browsers and I forgot to check my firewall found a subheading that blocked the game thank you for your help

Showing 1-2 of 2