ForumsProgramming ForumHow much do you spend on making a Flash Game?

3 5468
TheAngelOfWar
TheAngelOfWar
206 posts
Nomad

I don't know about the rest of you but I've spent around $200 for a free game that's been in slow development for some years now, I will also hopefully get it on Armor Games. Seriously I spent $200+ on this, you will like it even if you do not.

So how much do you spend?

• 3 Replies
weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

I spent some 250$ on adobe flash (student copy) awhile back, also bought an animation program for about 100$.

Since then I have made 4 completed games and over a dozen stalled/dropped games.

TheAngelOfWar
TheAngelOfWar
206 posts
Nomad

@weirdlike

I'm not an expert in this field but I read that it isn't legal to purchase student copies of software and make commercial products from them?

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

Don't know anything about it... I have also contacted adobe in a recent complaint form regarding the expiration of my product key and even told them I am creating flash games, they don't seem to care. In fact they recently sent me an email renewing my old product key, which is pretty exciting.... Well excluding the fact that they published an article stating that they are no longer providing updates for flash, I doubt they would even care at all.

Showing 1-3 of 3