ForumsSupport ForumIssues with loading games

7 1937
Puppyindisguise
Puppyindisguise
2 posts
Peasant

Every time I try to load a game, the advertisement will play, and when it's over shockwave crashes. This makes me reload the webpage, and watch the video over again. This usually happens 3 or 4 times before it actually plays the game. A lot of people say "oh just get adblocker", but I like supporting websites that I visit. Is there any fix to this? I really am trying to look at this positively, but it's getting frustrating.

• 7 Replies
apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Hey @Puppyindisguise . A few questions, so I can help you better.

Which browser do you use when on Armor Games? Also, since AG runs its game through Flash, have you updated to the latest version of Flash?

Puppyindisguise
Puppyindisguise
2 posts
Peasant

I am using Google Chrome on windows 7, and have the latest version of flash.

TheAngelOfWar
TheAngelOfWar
206 posts
Nomad

@Puppyindisguise

Google Chrome is terrible for gaming. Seriously, switch to I.E or Fire Fox when you're going to play a game or watch a video. I never used Google Chrome anymore, I actually use I.E and it's actually faster than my Chrome and handles flash and all the good stuff better. IMO Chrome sacrifices way to much personal information and security for high speeds when other browsers 'now' have speeds that can compete.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

I am using Google Chrome on windows 7, and have the latest version of flash.

@Puppyindisguise

Like what others above me have recommended, I suggest that you use a browser other than Google Chrome, as some gaming websites do not function on Chrome. For me, Mozilla Firefox works the best for gaming.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Hey @jenny4 . If you continue to have problems with the chat, you might want to contact @Ferret by his email address, Ferret@armorgames.com.

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

@jenny4
It seems to be working fine for me, but I only checked 2/4 US West servers. I speculate that you will need to try a different server, tho you can try this troubleshooter from GameFuse website.

GameFuse support: The game is not loading

GameFuse support

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Thanks @weirdlike.

Showing 1-7 of 7