ForumsThe TavernAwful site now

3 3867
mark_kenway_56
mark_kenway_56
1 posts
Nomad

I been here before the change in logo, only recently have I made a account, this used to be best online game website.... Now its crap, stupid ads everywhere. Making your game lag and unplayable, I understand you need to make cash, but its to much. Wont be using this junk anymore

• 3 Replies
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I been here before the change in logo, only recently have I made a account, this used to be best online game website.... Now its crap, stupid ads everywhere. Making your game lag and unplayable, I understand you need to make cash, but its to much. Wont be using this junk anymore.

So you made an account just to throw a tantrum and embarrass yourself?
It offends us here to call this site that we put a lot of effort into "crap". It's not such, it's most likely your problem with having a bad connection and or a lower end device. I've been playing games here for many years and have never had serious lag issues. Do us all a favor: delete your tantrum account and go away. And don't ever call this site crap or junk again, your attitude is crap and junk. Show some respect.
dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

Now its crap, stupid ads everywhere. Making your game lag and unplayable

do this, and only an animated skylanders ad on the sides can cause lag(that ad appears quite rarely):

1) switch to chrome
2) set laggy games` graphics quality to lowest
3) close all non-important windows
3.5) hit f5 when that skylanders ad appears

It offends us here to call this site that we put a lot of effort into "crap".

i agree :/

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Or it could be that chrome is lagging (I actually have this stupid problem due to pepper flash). At any rate, try switching whatever browser you are using.

Now as for the rest, isn't it just lovely to exploit internet's anonymity like this? Shows greatly how obnoxious you can be when you start taking out your anger on someone like this.

Showing 1-3 of 3