ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Sorting all the games without section

2 2066
whippette
whippette
1 posts
Nomad

Dear Armorgames,
I have been playing your games for about 6 years now. I love the achievements, i love the website, i love the company's ideas. But one thing i just don't understand is how your sorting works. See, i like games. Every kind of games. I don't mind which type it is, i just want to play top games. Whenever i get on your main page, i can't seem to find the sorting i want. Sure, i can go in the MMO section or the Shooting section and THEN select "best rating". But why can't i do that with all the sections together.

I see that there is a "Popular games" section to the right. But i don't want the most players. I want the biggest score. Also, if i want to look at all the games available, i can't. I have to decide which type of game i want to play. So if i choose Arcade, for example, then i might miss on some awesome Strategy games just because the section does not correspond.

Why is it like that is the question i'm asking myself. How much more coding is 1 additionnal query to the database. 1 button to go on a page that sort the top 50 or 100 best scores.

P.S: The reason i have put this in "Support forum" section is that i just can't believe that this sort does not exist. I'm assuming i'm the dumb one and that someone will tell me how to do it.

Sincerly,

A long time player.

• 2 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

There is an all games page, but it's not easy to get to. By that, I mean it can only be accessed by typing in the URL, or by going to the bottom of a game page (below the comments) and clicking the button that is circled in the below section:

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee400/Patrick2011b/Windows%208/All%20Games%20Button%20in%20a%20Game%20Page_zpss58rf9jf.png

Here's a link to the all games page sorted by rating.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

or by going to the bottom of a game page (below the comments) and clicking the button that is circled in the below section:

Or by going to the bottom of the main page
Showing 1-2 of 2