ForumsSupport ForumLost 3 Hours of Gameplay

3 1415
Redchaos06
Redchaos06
10 posts
Nomad

Hi i started playing SFH 3 last night i played SFH 3 for 3 hours the next day and then i turned my laptop off hoping to play later evening but to my surprise i was back to the Progress i had the night before idk why at first launching SFH 3 i click play and it says rendering after that goes back to play button i Closed the Google chrome and relaunch again and it works but my 3 hours of gameplay got wiped

Need Answers?? can i get my saved files back?? my account was logged in all the time so Online save is enabled

• 3 Replies
ProfessionallyPro
ProfessionallyPro
12 posts
Nomad

This happens occasionally with my old laptop from time to time. But when it does happen, it's because I let my laptop lose power and die. Maybe shutting off your laptop caused it to revert to a previous save. Is there an in-game save button? Sorry, I don't play SFH 3, and wouldn't know. If there is, maybe you forgot to press it. Either way, I don't believe there is a way for you to regain your progress. Just think of it as another three hours you get to have fun and play games.

Redchaos06
Redchaos06
10 posts
Nomad

ow man thats sad lost all my progress nope there isnt any save button ingame so therefore it automatically saves

ProfessionallyPro
ProfessionallyPro
12 posts
Nomad

Yeah, its not fun when that happens. Big bummer, sorry bud!

Showing 1-3 of 3