ForumsWEPR2016

8 6927
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

it's a world event so i guess it fits in here.
i just wanted to say:
happy new year all. =)
i wish you all a good 2016...

• 8 Replies
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

happy new year all. =)

But what if I don't want to have a happy new year!!?? You'd be wishing ill on me! Y r u doing zith!?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

"What do you mean?" he said. "Do you wish me a good new year, or mean that it is a good new year whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this new year; or that it is a new year to be good on?" XD

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

"What do you mean?" he said. "Do you wish me a good new year, or mean that it is a good new year whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this new year; or that it is a new year to be good on?" XD

It's killing me that I can't remember what this is from. Is it like from a George Carlin skit or something like that?
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

It's the good morning conversation between Bilbo and Gandalf in The Hobbit! I just adapted it here.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

you want a good year. maybe you don't know it yet, but i do. =P

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

I wish the forums a happy new year because they aren't looking so great lately. Maybe it's just people going back to school?

Flash games are dying, and this site isn't exactly a spring chicken. But, most of us have been saying that same thing for years, yet this place still seems to cling to life. So who knows?

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Flash games are dying, and this site isn't exactly a spring chicken. But, most of us have been saying that same thing for years, yet this place still seems to cling to life. So who knows?

Well, @MoonFairy came back to the forums, so that must be a sign. And I doubt that flash games will die out completely. They'll just fizzle out for another decade or so.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

@everybody I wouldn't worry about AG doing dormant in the near future, in fact it actually seems quite active latley. Look, AG is a great website and that at the least will be cause enough for a dozen or so of us die hard fans of the site to stick around to the bitter end. Ever since my laptop took a dirt nap back in July, I haven't been able to use AG for anything other than the forums. I can't earn new quests and there's no point in trying make art on a phone art program. But hey, have I made myself scarce? Why no, as a matter of fact, this has given me the time to focus on AG's community and annoy the hell out of other users. If you wonder why I spend so much time here rather than on different gaming sites, observe this brief demonstration...

How moderators from three different websites deal with a problem:
1) Armor Games:
Please refrain from berating other users, this does nothing to improve the situation and has a negative effect on our community.
2) The Forum Site:
U sacck pls dont post that heir a ymore! Yo!
3) Newgrounds:
You are a piece of worthless human garbage. How does it feel to be a piece of worthless human garbage?
-----------------------------------------
Yeah, AG forever, baby.

Showing 1-8 of 8