ForumsThe TavernSo... my audio is screwed, help?

3 4052
thebeast782
thebeast782
63 posts
Nomad

So you may be wondering why i come to The Tavern about audio problems, BUT PLEASE I NEED HELP. When ever anything plays, it sounds like its in this great hall and echoing. Which is a problem when :

1. You are just starting out on Youtube and you can't even get your second video out without running into problems.
2. Your microphone doesn't work at the same time
3. You have all the pictures you need, have the script written, as i am typeing right now, i am customizing the thumbnail? why, because there is nothing else i can do.
So, Fellow patrons, suggest what might be wrong. And you might... get a shoutout? look i don't know, it would be really nice if you guys could help me out.
That shoutout thing was a joke, i have zero Subscribers, kinda depressing but, on my other channel i have six from making a gta v movie which really sucks.... i don't know why that was succsefu; but my video on Konami and Hideo Kojima wasn't.

So yeah, if you can help me, biggest thanks.

• 3 Replies
dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

note: i assume this problem is on a windows pc

the problem could be on the sound card's driver. after all, that sound card takes care of the audio input-output by using its driver as a how-to-do-everything book, and if the driver is broken, the sound card won't work properly

however, u need to know the brand of ur sound card to find a compatible driver. u can check it out by doing this:

step 1 - go to control panel > all control panel items > system
step 2 - click "device manager". if windows asks for admin permission, give it
step 3 - look for a menu called "sound, video and game controllers" and expand it. the sound card is probably symbolised with a speaker

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Hi there! It seems you're having some audio trouble. I'll walk you through step by step:

1. Unplug Youtube and plug it back in.
2. Check your microphone's audio frequency channel settings under 'volume'.
3. Submit your script to the Federal Reserve Board for approval before shouting out to any developers. You don't want to seem uncanny do you?

Hope this works out for you!

thebeast782
thebeast782
63 posts
Nomad

Sadly it would appear that the all of the sound card drivers are working, which sucks, well good it isn't more software and hardware but, you know, still sucks.
Thanks for your efforts doqck.

Showing 1-3 of 3