ForumsForum GamesNew RP/RPG Announcement Board | 2016

9 8257
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Here is a place to announce new RPGs that are looking for players. Users can look here for new RPGs they can join. Provide a link to your thread and a short description of your RPG to attract new players. Please let other users know if registration is closed.

• 9 Replies
The_Disaster_Expert
The_Disaster_Expert
9 posts
Nomad

Disaster Expert RPG
is a scenario RPG game where your character is (to say the least) in the wrong place at the wrong time, always. You must use intuition, take quick-action, and read scenarios to make sure you survive. This RPG isn't extensive (not cause I'm lazy), but simple for it will be based on FACT and is intended to be educational in life-threatening situations while adding a little fun. It's a multiple choice game. Carefully read the disaster paragraphs to correctly choose the best action to take in the danger you are in.

ExcaliDeath
ExcaliDeath
5 posts
Nomad

Michi no Sekai RP
A fledgling role play where you are encouraged to expand upon the lore of the world with your own ideas and there is always danger lurking just around the corner. It will grow with every post and you will learn more about the world as you progress while struggling through occupations, riots, rebellions, massacres, and all out warfare while other forces take root.

FlamingRok
FlamingRok
2 posts
Nomad

The Nonsensical RPG is a hybrid between video game RPGs and the typical forum game RPG formats. After another typical day, you suddenly get transported to a different world, awoken in front of a tower that appears to stretch on for infinity. You get a sense that this world has no logical sense, and that you should not only expect the expected, but also the unexpected. Using sprites and gridmaps, this RPG is unlike any recent RPGs on this site. There also is, at the moment, no cap to user registration.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

The Superhuman RPG is an open-world RPG with significant RP elements mixed in. You live in a modern world where everyone has a superpower, ranging from water manipulation, metal heating, mending abilities and so on. You will be put into various situations depending on your backstory (which the players are free and recommended to build).

Everyone is free to join as there are no size limits.

Ithradine
Ithradine
11 posts
Nomad

Realms of Alrathi RP is a player-driven story set in a vast fantasical world set a thousand years after an undead apocalypse nearly wiped out all sentient life. Now the many races are slowly recovering the ground they once lost from the mega capital of Ris-Volun. Will the adventure shape you or the world?

Everyone is welcome.

Pixel23
Pixel23
12 posts
Shepherd

Technomaria: A Tale Of Dragons is a RPG (You Guessed it) based around you controlling a group of war general dragons, attempting to stop the mass murderers coming from the city known as Technomaria. make peace or war with other Monster tribes, attack the humans straight on, or flee to the shadows. The choice is yours!

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Island under a godly dome

As the name suggests, it is a setting on an Island under an indestructible dome. The island has lots of small kingdoms, factions and an empire, all of whom are/will soon be at war with each other. The story is less about who is more powerful, but more about who makes most efficiency of whatever they have and who manages to maintain good relations with other characters. It will be possible to meet other players as well.

Applications will close once the game reaches 4 or 5 players!

Ithradine
Ithradine
11 posts
Nomad

A World Forsaken

An constantly evolving and changing adventure story with a focus on medieval-fantasy elements. A war is coming while an ancient threat resurfaces, will you be the hero of this tale or the villain? There is much to explore in the world and its up to you to discover it! I intend to keep it to five players however I will re-open it if everything turns out well.

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

So, clearly this hasn't been posted on or cleaned up lately, but I'm gonna try this anyway. I made this back in November, but I didn't realize this was here, so it never got off the ground. ROUND TWO!

Crystal Creators
Set on a distant planet called Crystallia, where all the inhabitants are made of different gemstones or minerals. Each one has its place in the caste system, and your antics can range from ruling a kingdom to spy thrillers to straight-up Zelda-style adventuring and everything in between.

Showing 1-9 of 9