ForumsGames⚡ Aika Online ⚡

0 2137
scrappymetal
scrappymetal
21 posts
Nomad

(side note: I when using gaming sites or forums like to be known for something, so when I post on this forum I hope to always use that electric sign, do you guys like it, am I even allowed? Well tell me as a side note please and thanks for reading this guys and gals!)

Aika Online, a wonderful and fun game meant for gamers everywhere, its like D&D but less boring! XD
It is a game which uses the common MMO class system having classes like; Warrior, Riflemen, Warlock, Cleric, etc. It has a very unique gaming system and has a unique little thing called a Pran, its like half pet half companion, its basically a mini elf that follows you around. The game has stuff like guilds and like any MMO, Dungeon Raids!!! It is a really big game which you don't have to pay a single cent for and still become the best player in the game.(I know hard to believe) You can meet great people and there is just so much to do.
I myself being a strategist and a very tactical person am a riflemen in game and I am gosh darn good one, here is a picture
Well nvm about that picture, it didn't work out to well, well anyway it sure is a great game and I think yall would love the game and spend a great amount of time on it, if you do then I can't wait to see you in game!

Here is a link: http://aika.t3fun.com/Home/Home.aspx

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0