ForumsThe Tavern[Answered] ⚡ Annoying Advertising Bots... -_- ⚡

2 3586
scrappymetal
scrappymetal
21 posts
Nomad

Hey moderators, this is more of a question/reply topic really, but what the heck were those annoying freaking miracle herb crap advertisements! XD holy crap that was a sad attempt, I mean I said your guy's name so yall would get notified of the topic but by gosh, maybe yall should have a designated watchmen or something, anyways thanks for taking down that annoying rubbish, and guys if anyone else has seen stuff like that please comment about it, I would love to hear about it.

• 2 Replies
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Yeah the spam and ads usually start rollin' in at about 2am my time.

maybe yall should have a designated watchmen or something

Yeah we do, they're called moderators and they're only human too by the way. They are very astute and watchful when it comes to spam and ads, but they can't always be prowling 24/7 like some sort of clan of immortal sentinels. They have lives too, you know. So, you'll just have to continue waiting anywhere from 5 minutes to a few hours for the ad threads to be deleted.

And another thing... you don't need to keep posting emojis in the title of your threads. That's kind of like spam too, you know.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

We are aware of the spam bots and take them down regularly, don't worry. This is not a recent problem.

Just writing 'moderator' in those threads won't notify anyone, btw. If you want to report those threads, please leave a comment on a mod's profile and be sure to give the links to the respective threads, that makes it easier for us. Or just wait for a mod to come online and take it down anyway ^^ though if you happen across less obvious or older spam that we may have overseen, please do report those!

Showing 1-2 of 2