ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Improper removal and collected Purchase

1 1408
puroshan
puroshan
1 posts
Peasant

Compre infectionator 2 por 0.99 $ y aparecio un mensaje de error diciendo: Compra mala y ARMORGAME me cobro los 0.99 $ y no me entregaro el modo premium. Como puede conseguirlo?
-----------------------------------------------
Buy infectionator 2 by $ 0.99 and an error message appeared saying bad buy . and armorgames charge me $ 0.99 and I did not deliver the premium mode. As I can get it?

• 1 Reply
RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

@Puroshan - Can you please submit a help request using this form - http://armorgames.com/purchase-support. I'll be able to look at your account and the purchase that you made and follow up with you. I will not be able to discuss this in a public setting such as the forums.

I'm not quite sure which error message you got that would say you are a bad guy. So I may also ask you for a screen capture when I get to your help request.

All that said, please make note that from the purchase window it states: " Please disable any pop-up blockers, ad blockers or firewalls. Also do not close the PayPal confirmation window. It must redirect back to our site to enable your purchase. If you have any issues please contact us. "

So make sure you are able to get popup and are not using ad-block add-ons as this can cause many problems.

Thanks,

RP

Showing 1-1 of 1