ForumsForum GamesHells Third Domain (RP)

1 3455
IIxLadyLuckxII
IIxLadyLuckxII
584 posts
Nomad

Welcome back to hell my lord, your castle awaits!

This isn't really a game just more of a fill in the blanks and tell everyone who you would be as a demon lord from hell! :3
In my little version of hell there are three levels one being the weakest and less punishing while the third is the most dangerous and home to the true monsters such as yourself, for you are the lord of one of the seven deadly sins and now is the time to show the rest of us who you really are!

Your Name:
Make it cool and evil
Your Title: Duke(Male) or Duchess(female)
Form and Looks: Describe what your character looks like in sight of whether or not he/she looks like a human, a common demon, or a 40ft fireball, be descriptive and be original!
Sin:Pick which sin you are the lord of(Pride. Envy. Wrath, Gluttony. Lust. Sloth.Greed
Backstory: Tell us a little about yourself such as your personality and traits
Your Special Move: Everyone has to have some cool power, tell us yours
Marks on History: since you are the lord of whichever sin you chose, choose a any event that you could have caused(real or fictional and does not have to really be historical)

Please have fun and tell me if I should fix/add anything, thanks for reading!

• 1 Reply
IIxLadyLuckxII
IIxLadyLuckxII
584 posts
Nomad

I guess I will start it off...

Your Name: Dosh'va Lectrus
Your Title: Duchess
Form and Looks: My form is that of a attractive female human with tribal tattoos lacing my body, I wield a staff of fire and have a pet imp
Sin: Lust
Backstory: I am a rather psychotic demon who is angered very easily yet is calmed likewise. I killed my mother and father simply because they treated the cute butler terribly and I wanted the throne since birth.
Your Special Move: I can make people love me enough to where they will kill anyone I want just to gain my affection (how I killed my mom and dad)
Marks on History: There was once man who lived with his wife and kids happily in new york, sadly enough he was handsome and didn't love me, so I appeared to him in his dreams and asked him to burn down his house with him and his family in it for me, he did and I granted him him a spot as one of my slaves.... :3

Showing 1-1 of 1