ForumsSupport ForumTemporary Ban Message Glitch

41 6564
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

There has been a glitch in the Temporary Banning messaging system. An update was being applied to a certain members account, and it applies that change to all of the banned accounts. So if you are getting a message that does not seem like it was your offense explaining your temporary ban, then it probably wasn't.

Please note: the temporary bans themselves are not glitched. If you were temporarily banned, it was for a reason. It is just the message that is incorrect.

• 41 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I am not sure, since I was not the person who did it.

dudewhatthehell
dudewhatthehell
5 posts
Nomad

erm can i know the reason why graham was banned?

dudewhatthehell
dudewhatthehell
5 posts
Nomad

i better get off this account then

Sekel6520
Sekel6520
167 posts
Peasant

=D. haha is his account banned or something? or glitchy?

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

It is a glitch happening to banned accounts. The members that are temp. banned should be, but the message that they are receiving for it is incorrect.

Sunfire
Sunfire
74 posts
Nomad

well that sucks

AaronM
AaronM
120 posts
Nomad

Can I just ask who was banned?

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

I dont get it. Are members that didnt get banned getting the mesages. Or are the members got banned just getting the wrong messages.

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

Members that are banned all get the same message. We've got a problem with the "update message" system.
But it doesn't concern users who haven't been banned.

XXKingofgamesXX
XXKingofgamesXX
12 posts
Nomad

why i got banned? my kingofgames account! this is written when i try to log in

Your account is on a temporary ban for the following reason...

For spamming: "**ATTENTION EVERYBODY** Be here on Monday the 7th. He are holding a special event...." multiple times on members accounts, even after warnings not to, and the previous statement that this spamming was wrong after the first 'Armor Games' gathering event. Please make sure to follow the spamming rules in the future. Also: it is not acceptable to make a topic about another user saying that you want him to quite. If you are having an issue with a member, please alert a moderator, so that they can take care of it. Making a topic in the forum to expressly attack them is not the way to go about it.

Your account will be unbanned in 3 days.

i never did this! AND i dont even know what this means!

SO WHY I GOT BANNED? I WAS NOT EVEN ON IN THE LAST 3 DAYS!

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Hmmm...that is strange that you guys are getting bans. That doesn't seem right. I'll see what I can find out.

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

I'm not trying to snitch but, I know who started that message

It was BBF123

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Alright, so apparently this issue is not only applied to those that have already been temp. banned. But also, is randomly banning other users as well. Fst6, kingofgames, starscreamer, none of you should be banned right now. This is a glitch, and we are looking into it.

For some reason, when this was updated on one members profile, it applied it to other profiles as well. But we are working on it.

reallyweird
reallyweird
1 posts
Nomad

Umm I know I'm not suppose to do this but this is redbedhead and I got a temp ban and I don't know why. I've been on a little break on AG and I havent been on the forums for about 3 weeks. I've only posted 8 comments on peoples pages in the last 3 weeks and none of them was for spam. So if the mod who banned me could tell me the reason that would be great.
~redbedhead~

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Please read through this thread, and it will explain that we are currently experiencing a banning glitch. Please be patient until we get it fixed. Thanks.

Showing 1-15 of 41