ForumsNews and Feedback(Suggestion) Idea for a new zombie game

11 4308
DINOJAGER
DINOJAGER
131 posts
Justiciar

I got a idea for a new zombie game

It is a real live zombie game and i mean with real live that you can use you real home like a base and real citys so it is a sandbox game and you can loot other abonned houses you can kill zombies and it is i don't know how it calls but you can see your own character/person where you play with
It can even be a MMO game
But i can not make a game because i have not the stuff for it so i ask to someone or the AG Team to make this game

I've i know something to add i will do it

• 11 Replies
xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

Sure, just bring 100 000$ for starters , then maybe get 1-5 million for a mmo, and done.

DINOJAGER
DINOJAGER
131 posts
Justiciar

If you know some great ideas for the game just post it. But remeber it need to be realistic because it is a real live zombie Apocalyps

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

Sure, just bring 100 000$ for starters , then maybe get 1-5 million for a mmo, and done.

isnt it completely free to submit a non-mmo game or an mmo that runs on a different server than ag's servers?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

@doqck Costs time and resources to develop the game.

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

@DINOJAGER Nice idea. If you are making that game, you should consider adding zombie types, morale, heat and thirst meter, random virus mutations, zombie migrations (random horde moving from time to time), research to find cure, and if zombie bites you you can play as zomie until somebody kills you. I hope i helped

DINOJAGER
DINOJAGER
131 posts
Justiciar

@BalkanRenegades that are good adds for a normale game
but like i said i don't have the stuff for it

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

@DINOJAGER As your team grow, i think you will be able to add these

DINOJAGER
DINOJAGER
131 posts
Justiciar

@BalkanRenegades uh.. team?

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

@DINOJAGER Well, yes. You should be gathering people to help you out. It's easier that way

DINOJAGER
DINOJAGER
131 posts
Justiciar

@BalkanRenegades or someone els can make this game real because i probely have no time this year and maby not the skills for creating a game

DINOJAGER
DINOJAGER
131 posts
Justiciar

Updates for the game who want to make this become treu
After you have maked your avatar you will get to see how the zombie outbreak has started
You will start with nothing or almost nothing
Firtst only your own house
And you can craft weapons

Showing 1-11 of 11