ForumsNews and FeedbackI am contesting my ban

1 4003
zolika14
zolika14
11 posts
Shepherd

It expired, but this is something that must be delt with:

1) We all know there're no rules on armorgames. Staff do whatever they want w/o any supervision. The user has no right.
2) The ban can not be contested. No matter if you fill out the supposed form, noone will check it. Of course "noone is talking about fight club", so this FACT is not supposed to be mentioned anywhere.
3) It sayed I got some "warning". That's utter lie. I did not get any warning. Staff just did this out of nowhere.

• 1 Reply
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Hey @zolika14.

1) The rules on Armor Games can be found HERE and HERE.

From the latter set of rules, rule #12 is very clear about this particular action you took. Use the ban contesting form instead of making a thread please.

2) The ban can be contested through means of a 'Ban Contesting' form to fill out, as mentioned above by yourself. Ban contesting will be checked as soon as possible, but not within seconds of being filled out. No form being filled out and sent, means no contesting of a ban.

3) Please stick to the truth... A Moderator warned you not to use swearing and/or strong language. (Check your profile comments?) You saw this and replied to him by calling this 'a threat', then continued your actions which lead to your -justly- issued ban.

Do not call someone a liar if the evidence is there in plain sight. You were warned, you chose to ignore this and were banned when breaking the rules again.

Last but not least... forum threads are not to be used to contest a ban. That is where the 'Ban Contesting Form' is for. Please use this next time? Thank you.

Thread is now locked.

Showing 1-1 of 1