ForumsNews and FeedbackContesting bans is impossible on Armorgames

0 4322
zolika14
zolika14
11 posts
Shepherd

Let's see what the rules&guide says:

"Rule #12 - No complaining about being banned." - this in itself is as bad as it looks, "fortunately" there's this:
" If you wish to contest a ban, use the appropriate form linked at the designated place."

The first line says you cannot contest bans/warning anywhere but the Top Secret form which no user can see. So the other users can not get attention if there's a problem, or serious problem with one or more moderators, or the whole moderating system.

Notice that there's no restriction either by time or person who and when the contest will be judged. This results the current state that no ban can be contested at all!
Or if it would, nothing prevents the accused staff-member to judge his/her own case!

Actually there's no way to actually identify who you have problem with at all as all bans, deletes, and other stuff happens anonimously, without warning, and obviously result in destroying the evidence making a defense practically impossible, ending ina system "guilty until proven innocent".

-----------

Deletes:
"Rule #13 – No complaining about post deletion." This means any destructive behaviour of a staff-member cannot be contested at all.
"We trust our moderators, and if they've removed a message or forum post you made, they had a good reason to do so." - again "guilty by suspicion" on behalf of the user. This is nothing else but witchhunt.

Adding to the above nothing restricts a staff-member (moderator or otherwise) to act as a "regularmember" and start abusing his/her power in a debate slandering the user resulting in ban.

-----------

Not to mention staff is not afraid of straight-out lying in your face, like does here:

http://i.imgur.com/96JfwNq.png

As you can see the person is clearly an "Administrator" aka. staff-member. The problem is, although it says "the evidence is in plain sight" the post contains absolutely zero evidence, making the person a liar.

And here is my full profile-content up to this day:

http://i.imgur.com/Izliz7N.png

As you can see there's no moderator, administrator or other staff commenting there, or releasing a warning. This proves there was no warning, proving the second lie in MrDayCee's official post!

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0