ForumsNews and FeedbackWebsite Maintenance: February 10th @ 8-pm PST / 11-February @ 4-am UTC

24 11927
RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hi folks!

Sorry for the short notice on this one. Starting on Wednesday February 10th @ 8-pm PST / Thursday 11-February @ 4-am UTC the site will be taken offline for maintenance. During this time games, and account creation will not be accessible.

We are estimating 2-hours of down time (barring any unforeseen issues) and will be using this time to work on some database upgrades.

Edit: For updates and details please visit us on Twitter @ArmorGames

-RP

• 24 Replies
ZoroR
ZoroR
21 posts
Jester

Someone forgot to "switch on" the server? lol

admiraldujo
admiraldujo
3 posts
Farmer

I have just read AG twitter and they wrote there that they are currently looking into matter so maybe we can just keep calm and let the admins do their work
Im sure they gonna fix it soon.

Anatevka
Anatevka
4 posts
Nomad

"Quest Complete: Forum-tastic"
"Post a comment on our forums. Please do not spam our forums, try to add to a conversation!"

Got to love this, even with entire site down for maintenance & upgrades you still "Complete a Quest" it is somehow comforting, makes a person feel loved and unforgotten.
Now what did I get for Quest Completion? looks all around... hehe

Burseg
Burseg
1 posts
Nomad

still down....? i can't log in...

sbasek
sbasek
2 posts
Nomad

Wow, guys, youre really did great work with maintennance...........you have now a bunch of pretty mad Wartune players which are looking at their watch....because in Wartune----> time is money!!!

At least take minute of your time to post some sort of answer about issue!!!

Thank you for your patience.

Anatevka
Anatevka
4 posts
Nomad

Hey Guys & Gals,
While the majority of the site is down for maintenance repairs & upgrades, this game is still available, it plays, it is a mild distraction to ease your wait time.
http://armorgames.com/play/13228/coffee-break-hero

Anatevka
Anatevka
4 posts
Nomad

Crusaders of the Lost Idols - Is back up!!!
Hope Wartune is back up for others also.
Thank you Administration!
Posted for those who may still stumble across this thread this morning.

ZoroR
ZoroR
21 posts
Jester

The games are up. Thanks for the repair, AG team

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hey folks,

Sorry about the delay in following up on the forums. We were using twitter to communicate about this issue as it was happening this morning. And I've been manning the help requests that came in.

So what happened?

We had our regularly scheduled maintenance to handle the database upgrades. What wasn't scheduled was the issue that caused some of the games to direct players to a 500 error. As it wasn't a single game this took a bit to get looked into and resolved.

If anyone is still experiencing the error 500, I'd like to ask you to please submit a help request here - http://armorgames.com/contact - and in your subject line Include that it's a 500 error and that you are coming from the forums.

I'll work with you directly to try and troubleshoot what may be causing this to still happen.

For everyone that this downtime impacted, we'd like to offer our apologies for any and all frustration that you experienced this morning.

-RP

Showing 16-24 of 24