ForumsThe TavernWhat Got You Onto Armor Games?

14 4307
Jtom2k
Jtom2k
43 posts
Nomad

So what got all you guys and gals onto Armor Games? I remember playing a lot of stick figure games on here and then just became a habit of searching up armor games.

• 14 Replies
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

This. I've always been a fan of level editors, and I liked the CTC2 game physics, so yeah.

PixelDude
PixelDude
329 posts
Blacksmith

Either Fancy Pants or some stick figure games like you said, that was awhile ago!

Jtom2k
Jtom2k
43 posts
Nomad

Hey I remember Fancy Pants, as a kid it was always one of my favourite Stick games!

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

i got the account just for getting the quests of infectonator 2. i think i was seriously obsessed with quests around that time

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

The internet. The internet got me onto Armor Games. Without the internet, I would have had to break into AG's server room in Irvine and try to physically get inside one of the those big rectangluar thing(s) with all of the wires coming coming out of them. That would be weird now, wouldn't it?

sincerelysadako
sincerelysadako
4 posts
Peasant

I used to just play on here without an account but then I started playing Clicker Heroes a few days ago and saw that there were quests and bonuses for joining the site so I signed up. I think the first game I played on here was probably Sushi Cat though.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Sonny 2... Just that XD I found it, loved it and played it like an addict back then. I played for a long time. Until a thread popped up about an interesting idea for the story of Sonny 3 which was too much to go without input

In fact I specifically remember myself attempting to make an account to Kong back then...but the Captcha text bugged out and I couldn't complete the process no matter how hard I tried...and then I've also considered that I was here 99% of the time and that I was even reading some of the interesting threads, so why not make an account here?

As for how I found the site at first, it was by watching a friend play The Last Stand 2 here. After some years I searched it up and found the site

Thus, you can imagine just how many years ago all this happened, given that I joined in 2009.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Gemcraft was my drug of choice when I was 14.

jv741
jv741
2 posts
Shepherd

Warfare 1917

FireEagle77
FireEagle77
6 posts
Nomad

I searched for a good flash game website and I came across this site

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

I was already logged on Kongregate, adn since i got bored a little, i decided to come here and see how is going

Jtom2k
Jtom2k
43 posts
Nomad

@sincerelysadako Honestly the most beautiful post. :')

Spazz788
Spazz788
2 posts
Nomad

I dunno it was all random on why I play the games

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I used to play GemCraft Chapter Zero, but there were skills and amulets that were only available on AG, so, I came here, and I created an account because I wanted Premium Edition for GemCraft: Labyrinth...

Showing 1-14 of 14