ForumsSupport ForumError 500 on MMO games

25 6734
ZoroR
ZoroR
21 posts
Jester

I´m having problems to access these games - King of Towers, LCN, Viking clan, Pirate clan and Zobie slayer. When I try to access these pages, I get the Server error 500 message. I think someone has commented about the same problem with a different game just a while ago, so I guess it´s not just me.

• 25 Replies
Eterdragon
Eterdragon
5 posts
Farmer

Here a DotD and LoTS player, same error to me.

xxxjajaxxx
xxxjajaxxx
8 posts
Shepherd

Same error here, i think it's for every mmo :s

Lari_Fari
Lari_Fari
6 posts
Nomad

same to me, any game available on armorgames just sends me to a white screen. games i am signed up for give me a error 500.

Clearing cache -> doesn't help
Changing browser-> doesn't help
reload profile -> doesn't help

... leaning myself far out of the window i would say: its not a problem on my side of the line.

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

I think that it is every game, not just MMOs

greenknight66
greenknight66
1 posts
Shepherd

Same boat; DotD, so I tried to load the "Forge of Gods" game on the home screen while I waited... no joy.

Cleared cookies and internal DB,tried Microsoft Edge (God help me), same thing. Doesn't look client-side related. Probably an issue with whatever server they use to stream data back-and-forth to MMO providers.

I was able to load *some* single player games from the main-page, though (Bloons TD5 failed, but I think it's because that game is actually hosted on NinjaKiwi; not AG).

xxxjajaxxx
xxxjajaxxx
8 posts
Shepherd

Hmm I can play some games but not MMO (tested many), and the site is super slow too :s

Anxia
Anxia
1 posts
Nomad

im Player of last stand dead zone, same error 500.

ZoroR
ZoroR
21 posts
Jester

So this might be linked to the site maintenance (http://armorgames.com/community/thread/12566080/website-maintenance-february-10th-8-pm-pst-11-february-4-am-utc/page/1#post-12566463)

But that´s supposed to be over by now, or am I wrong?

ehvil
ehvil
2 posts
Farmer

It isn't just the MMO games...

I can't seem to access any of them...

I get a 500 error for all games I try to access... even ones I don't play... I was just randomly checking...

Quester_
Quester_
6 posts
Duke

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/12566080/website-maintenance-february-10th-8-pm-pst-11-february-4-am-utc

xxxjajaxxx
xxxjajaxxx
8 posts
Shepherd

Yeah the maintenance has ended and they need anoter one xD

Fury69
Fury69
1 posts
Peasant

same error here too

zenithalflow
zenithalflow
2 posts
Shepherd

Same problem here. I can't get access to any of the MMO games.

mimi6879
mimi6879
1 posts
Justiciar

I get a 500 error for all games in my profile

admiraldujo
admiraldujo
3 posts
Farmer

Swords and Potions 2 player, cant load too.
Anyone contacted admins? Thats the best solution, not clearing cache, cookies etc. .

Showing 1-15 of 25